HOBART 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will figure out which pc the entry form is on and send payment this weekend.... I will need a 2x shirt please.

Thank You,

Paul

If you get extra shirts i will take 2.

:)

Stu you need to get that salad dressing for a sponsor. THIS is gonna be one HELLAVA GOOD race

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu you need to get that salad dressing for a sponsor. THIS is gonna be one HELLAVA GOOD race
OK Mike. I am not following you about the salad dressing thing, but yes it will be a fantastic race. Best bring your A+ game. Every day I am hearing what great things people are bringing in and doing for this race. Each year it gets better if that is possible. I would be glad to just spectate and call this race. However, some people want a piece of me, so I will have to race some.

Stu

Stu,

I would like to have a XX large t~shirt please.

Anyone esle camping? I never been to Hobart. Heard so many good things about this race.

Thank you,

Ray Hotchkin

Whitehaven, Maryland

Charles, you have a pm. Also, there are about 20 people that have not gotten their shirt size to me. If you don't let me know, I'm going to guess. Hope I don't guess wrong.

Stu

Stu, I finally signed up but didn't find a place to add T-shirt sizes. I'll need an XL but for Eric, I don't know how large they get as he normally wears a 5 to 6XL. If nothing that big, just another XL.

Ray, there is a place for camping within walking distance of the site but no facilities at all, just a parking lot.

Stu

Just completed Linda's and my entry on RC Racing Events, the check will go out tomorrow.

Put us down for 1 L & 1M t-shirt.

DonB

Back