hip deep in snow!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpmjunkee

O.k.,I live in south west Michigan.We get hammered(with snow) here quite often.But 20" in one night is just a bit much.My boss whined about me calling in,so I told him If he could come and pick me up I'd come in to work.2 hours later he calls and says his suburban is laying on it's side down an embankment and he can't get a wrecker to him for at least an hour.I swear i bit my tongue and told him how sorry i was(I lied).No common sense at all.And this idiot is in charge!!!!!Think I'll go chase the wife around the house awhile.A good time for indoor sports!!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

It's raining today, but last Tuesday was just like the pictures.

I wake up to what you see in the pictures 330 days per year.

VIEW FROM THE MAN CAVE.JPG

VIEW FROM THE MAN CAVE 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I lived in that area! I would still have a couple sled laying around!!! Nothing but cold here. I wished it would snow enough to go plowing here!

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k.,I live in south west Michigan.We get hammered(with snow) here quite often.But 20" in one night is just a bit much.My boss whined about me calling in,so I told him If he could come and pick me up I'd come in to work.2 hours later he calls and says his suburban is laying on it's side down an embankment and he can't get a wrecker to him for at least an hour.I swear i bit my tongue and told him how sorry i was(I lied).No common sense at all.And this idiot is in charge!!!!!Think I'll go chase the wife around the house awhile.A good time for indoor sports!!
" Morning Sex "

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual

soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast,

wearing only The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly,

"You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or

this is going to be my lucky day!" Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove,

her T-shirt still around her neck..

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"

She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

Back