• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High Performance Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Race Craft Bearings & Hobby stocks Quality WIB High Speed, High Heat Bearings. These bearings are made up of 52100 Chrome Steel Balls and Races with polymide retainers. RPM Rating is 70,000 rpm with a C3 fit.

Give us a try you wont be disapointed!

Race Craft Bearings & Hobby

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Ron Byrd

Last edited:
Hey Ron, nice to see you over here! :)

Folks I can tell you from first hand experience, Ron sells top quality stuff with service to match. He's right, you won't be dissapointed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, Are the bearings the same for all Picco 45 EXR's I've got a silver head that needs bearings.

Joe_Knesek said:
Ron, Are the bearings the same for all Picco 45 EXR's I've got a silver head that needs bearings.
Hello Joe, the first Picco 45 EXRs (95-99-1/2 models) have a 607 and a 6001 bearing set while the late 1999 and later models have a 608 and a 6001. The difference being the crank on the small bearing end. Just measure the od of the crank if it is 8 mm it is a 608 and if its 7 mm its a 607.

I have them in stock.

Thanks Don and Tim!

Ron

Great site. Just search for your engine and find your bearings. Now you know what you buy. :D

Ron, din't Picco change the case at the same time they changed to the larger crank? The one I have had a disk rotor and a two piece water jacket. I guess I'll have to take it apart to measure the crank. What does 7mm convert to in inches?

Joe_Knesek said:
Ron, din't Picco change the case at the same time they changed to the larger crank? The one I have had a disk rotor and a two piece water jacket. I guess I'll have to take it apart to measure the crank. What does 7mm convert to in inches?
Hi Joe, Picco made so many changes late in 99 and newer I stopped tracking them. As far as the bearings in the 45 EXR go the only change was to the small bearing going from 7x19mm to 8x22mm. 7 mm is .2755 in. and 8 mm is .3250 in.

If you can get me the od of the crank at the face of the small bearing we can identify the set for your motor.

PS: For future ref 25.4 mm is 1 inch

Thanks........Ron Byrd

Hi Ron,

I need some pto # 698 bearings a dozen or two send me some prices.An also some prices on N.R. an Rossi an CMB .21's motor sets.

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing :D

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Precision Boats said:
Hi Ron,
I need some pto # 698 bearings a dozen or two send me some prices.An also some prices on N.R. an Rossi an CMB .21's motor sets.

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing  :D  

[email protected]
Hello Tim, email me your phone number and a good time to call so I can verify which CMB motor sets you are looking for.

Thanks........Ron Byrd

EMail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Ron,

Whats the story with the rear bearings in the Nova L/S engine? your site says they are discontinued :eek:

Tim.

TimD said:
Ron,Whats the story with the rear bearings in the Nova L/S engine? your site says they are discontinued :eek:

Tim.
Hi Tim, I can get those bearings however they are not made by WIB and they are way to costly for the poor reliability they offer. A lot of boaters know to be sure and not run them lean in order to keep plenty of lube on the bearing however there are those that push the envelope and thats when this bearing tends to fail easily.

If you need some I would only reccomend the Nova Rossi brand as they are the better of the two brands availible. Note that this brand does have an offset retainer and a certain way to install it to help distribute the load properly while the other brand does not offer this feature. The Nova Rossi brand also has fewer balls so that the size of the ball is not to small.

Thanks.........Ron Byrd

Joe_Knesek said:
Joe just currious if you read my reply to your question. Thought you might have missed it?

Ron

Latest posts

Back