• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hi-Jack pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant view the pics....must be the pop-ups (pop-up blocker installed) I sent Vic a PM, but no response=no sale

have a great weekend fellas,

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
No Reply!!

EEEK!!

Kevin, I tried the email link in your bio and sent a reply 5/20/04.

My email is [email protected]

Let me know an address and I'll shoot you over some pictures.(pretty much what I tried to say last night)

As far as the popups, DANG!!

**** I was too late. Well might as well show the larger version.

Thanks for the help Mike!

Actually you put up a picture of my 7.5/11cc mount. The link I gotto work is the new 3.5 version(gold with a red tilt bracket)

I also have new 7.5s with red transom bracket and hinge plate and a gold tilt bracket! Very cool looking!

PS on the 3.5 I replace the K&B hinge plate with one of my own cut from billet. That should take care of the breaking problem that occurs with the cast K&B part.

Thanks again

Victor Gorecki

namba 923

sierratel.com

Yeah I know Victor. I was going to post them all. After the first one I had seen you had already got it up. Oh well.

Mike

$45.00 plus UPS for the 3.5 Hi-Jack

I'll have some with me at the Freemont Rodney!

Thanks

Victor Gorecki

namba 923

Top Shelf part!

Very nice work Vic and definitely worth the money.

Thanks for the quick shipment.

I suppose I should have known the new Magnum wouldnt be here yet <_<

over 6 weeks since payment and counting.................

:huh:

Latest posts

Back