Hey PJ/Loka here............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Gene would stick to 1 login rather than his many different Alias' he would have eclipsed Tom!

TimD: Yabb Dog!

ROFLMAO!!! ;D ya numbskulls! hehe, have some
spam.gif

If Gene would stick to 1 login rather than his many different Alias' he would have eclipsed Tom!

TimD: Yabb Dog!

oh man.... gene would be miles ahead of me..... remember now he re-registered under a new name!

GGillman/slideblues/masked marvel......the list goes on and on and on. :p He should have a name count instead of a post count! :p

Ah yes........The many faces of Gene......... ;D

Actually there is many more :p

Na Na Puddin, Buford T. Fudpucker, What ever else I come up with :-X

My fav was writing articles for the mainpage of the old forum, lotsa good stuff, but there is not that much new's comming out as often now. So I let it filter out in post for projects. Plus dont have as much time now as I used to,

Phase III Racing: Going fast takes on many faces 8)

I remember the first time he showed up........way back when PJ was having a technical debate about carburetors and atmospheric pressure with someone else........

It was getting ugly, and someone threatened to call in "the Big Guns" next thing you know Ben Stein shows up with a @bigguns.com address :-X

Nope, just have one Login, the rest are all guests like this one 8)

Gene ;D

Nope, Ben's not me,

Still tryin to figure who that one is,

Gene ;D
ben stien must have a dial up connection..... but i'm 90% sure I know who he is cause i'm the admin!

Back