"HEY" Mike P

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:"HEY" Mike P

Hey Don,

It's sill on the assembly line. I ordered a rudder from DPI and it never came! I just reordered it from Climate Boatworks. I ordered a Sirio from Trinity and it never came! I kinda wanted the parts so I could build the hull around them. The Sirio should be here today, and the rudder should be a week or so.

I got the front sponsons done and was gluing on the rear end caps with the new bottle of orderless glue and it ate the foam core. Should of tested it first.(zap only from now on)

Also I have been getting ready for my yearly road trip to a NAMBA dist 19 race. May 4 in Las Vegas.

-MikeP

Re:"HEY" Mike P

You should have a lot better luck than I did getting the rudder from Climate than I did from the LHS. Wherever they ordered it from (probably Great Planes) didn't have them in stock but did have one in their boat repair area. They really stabbed me on the price. I decided not to use it after all and it will probably go with the CARE package to the Land of the Rising Sun. I gotta get an order into Peter myself, I want some of his antennas and a couple of his boat stands.

I had the same problem with my CA, that stuff just loves to eat Pink foam! Must think it's Cotton Candy....

Back