Hey I need a cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

Yep, Its me again with the usual questions where can I get this or that, but this seems to be one of the best places to tap some knowledge and experience. So here comes another one. I'm trying to e- mail Dick Casperi at thunderboat reproductions and I can't seem to e-mail him from his sight, does anybody know his e-mail address? I'm trying to get a price for a cowl. Can anybody help me? Don't wor ry theres plenty more help questions out there from me.

thanks, :p

Dick doesn't base his cowl prices on dollars but the amount of years it takes to get one from him!

I just got my Sausage wagon from him, took 1 year and 8 months, paid in advanced.

What about R/C Sportscraft? What are his prices generally? How long can I expect to wait?

myrcbud,

Send me am e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you the file for the RC Sportscraft catalog. Troy is usually pretty busy this time of the year as in the past he has been on the crew of one of the full size unlimited boats. He also is slow in getting your order out, he tends to build a back log of orders sometimes.

What type of "Unlimited Hydro" were you thinking of building? Doing it out of wood or fiberglass? Looking for a fiberglass kit?

Bill D.

Latest posts

Back