Hey guys how's from where on this board

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adelaide, Australia, and only a few miles from Mike G's local club! :p

And about 250 miles from where I test my riggers in Mildura....

Nitrocrazed racing: In the driest state in the driest continent on Earth...

Chicago Ill, and have a little summer place in Coldwater Mi.

Just play boat, and do the fun runs.

Tom

Hi Guys!

I'm 40 miles west of Chicago in Elgin, Illinois. I run on the Fox River. There is a 2 mile stretch thats about 100 yards wide and too shallow for pleasure boats. If you're boat dies, you can wade out to get it. Just gotta watch out for the duck hunters in the fall...................

Bob the Fool :blink:

Mike .G nitrocrazed.

used to liv in wentworth(15 miles from mildura. vic aus)

i never thought there was another model boater within 100 miles away.

liv 50 miles north of melbourne now and still cant find someone that runs toy boats :eek: :angry: :(

Hey Davo, there are a bunch of guys here in Mildura with Homelite boats now. Pete and I are the only ones I know of who actually go to races though. The Kelly boys have a couple of boats as well but I have yet to hook up with them (Rick and Todd from V8 supercars). There was a club in Bendigo but I think they have been shut down because of noise, a guy from a little hobby shop there seemed to have his finger on the pulse. ;) If your ever up this way let me know.

yeah sure i wil b goin up soon(6 months maybe). i wil nag dad n ask if i can bring my boat up :p .

Grimracer here.

Eau Claire Wisconsin for me... Aha..the land of cow poop, fat chicks, cheese heads and beer farts.. Aha.. What a life... :blink:

Get up in the morning to the sights and sounds and smells that make this state great..

Now all i need is some Babba teeth, a rusty pickup truck and a case of Leinenkugels..

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimracer said:
Grimracer here.
Eau Claire Wisconsin for me... Aha..the land of cow poop, fat chicks, cheese heads and beer farts.. Aha.. What a life... :blink:

Get up in the morning to the sights and sounds and smells that make this state great..

Now all i need is some Babba teeth, a rusty pickup truck and a case of Leinenkugels..

Grim
Love that NFL commercial where the two Packers fans are talking about how to cook "brats" and "kelbasa" at a tailgate party. When the one guy mentions in San Diego they eat sushi at tailgate parties I almost bust a gut :lol:

Actualy, at the Charger tailgate parties here we just talk about how our team sucks and how they want us to bulid them a new park, then get slobbering drunk and get in fights with Rader fans... :unsure: :unsure:

He,He, Missouri here, Moonshine and Hillbilly's

Lets see Im a South of Grim, North of Russ, East of Rodney, West of Kev, Little to the left of Tom and down some,

Dang it...... Now Im lost........Lets see dats South of Grim :blink: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed Radz here!

I'm originally from the Chicago area. My company in their infinite wisdom transferred me to Aurora, Colorado. :angry: Thats the state where there is no where to run a boat!

Later!

Ed Radz :D

Back