hey check these lil buggers out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you are going to just throw out the motor and speed control, I think you can do much better for $250.00.

There are better hulls with better hardware for the same price

The video shows the boat as embarrassingly slow!

Nice paint and finish though.

Climate Models said:
Since you are going to just throw out the motor and speed control, I think you can do much better for $250.00. There are better hulls with better hardware for the same price

The video shows the boat as embarrassingly slow!

Nice paint and finish though.

101708[/snapback]

One of the guys in our club has been trying to develop one of these and they ARE slow... He has a Brushless and all the bells and whistles... Just not enough hull area to support the weight...

I have to agree, for that money there are better choices. I've got one of the little MHZ 15" shovels with a mega 16/15/2 on 6 1950 FUAP's and a castle P-35. It's "horridly overpowered", 37mph on a radar gun :blink: . It handles lkie it's on rails as long as it's dead flat.

It's a lot of un to play with.

I think I'm going to build a tiny rigger with the same power system just for fun.

Brian

charles maley said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting
these look like it would be a blast to slap a brushless in 

with some li po batts

he he he

101704[/snapback]

By the time you got the running surfaces sharp enough to work I don't think it would be worth it. Check out all the round edges thats bad you need sharp edges to avoid capilary action of the water following the curves.

Back