Here It Is!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Well you guys asked for it so here it is. A forum specifically for the Villan S1! I have of course made Grimracer the moderator. So lets hear it guys let the Villan questions fly....

Hey Grim,

Have you sold any Villains to Australia yet? Got the Nat's on in December - wondering if I'll see one there.

Tim.

Tim

No not yet.

However Kris F would like one so we need to figure out a way to get him one..we need somewone to order more then one to keep the shipping down.

We will have to hope for a Distrubutor.

Grim

G'Day

just found out that there isnt too many F1 O/B Tunnels in my state, not too many that compete anyway.

so im just going to try and get the stuff reasonably cheap so i can just be able to begin learning about nitro...then i will think about spending the BIG $$ on good hulls.

im pretty disappointed now that i know there isnt much interest in my style of boats as there is elswhere...

Kris

Grim,

We could be intrested in a dealership, what would be your requirments??

Dale

www.kingcraftrc.com

TKO "bam"

Sorry i did not see this post and that makes me a goof.. Anyway it is not hard to become a dealer. Email me a [email protected] and we can look things over.

Grim

HEY GRIM , DO YOU HAVE ANY ADDVERTIZING FOR THE BOATS ? IF SO, SEND TO ME 500 COPIES AND I WILL SEND THEM WITH EACH MUFFLER ORDER . J IRWIN

James

Thank you for the kind offer. At this time I do not have flyers but i just might need to do this. Let me see what i can do and i will get back to you.

Good to here from you and happy boating.

Mike

Latest posts

Back