Herb Stewart Race - my intentions are fading

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O,I am working on a little something
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

Jeremy Edge running tunnels with us, now thats news!!! Welcome bud. Maybe the Fall Nats???.....
default_smile.png
His challenge will be holding his own at Herb Stewart , that and, he will have his hands more than full running with the best tunnel guys around in his own back yard before he needs to come take you guys wood back south
default_laugh.png

O,I am working on a little something
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

Jeremy Edge running tunnels with us, now thats news!!! Welcome bud. Maybe the Fall Nats???.....
default_smile.png
His challenge will be holding his own at Herb Stewart , that and, he will have his hands more than full running with the best tunnel guys around in his own back yard before he needs to come take you guys wood back south
default_laugh.png

Yes, that probably would be a good stepping stone for him before he faces the best competition in Charleston!!!.......
default_biggrin.png
Either way, knowing Jeremy, he will be up for the challenge.

Sooo someone show us "out of towners" a sketch of the tri oval course you will run with approx size and lenths of straights?

6laps still = about a mile or more?

Sooo someone show us "out of towners" a sketch of the tri oval course you will run with approx size and lenths of straights?

6laps still = about a mile or more?
Kris - its roughly layed out like the nascar Pocano track for lack of a better example- I have several videos on my Youtube page showing complete heats to give you an idea. and yes six laps- if your over , you can can run the oval kinda like offshore- Its fluid where the buoy sits , but we get it pretty close every year, this is will say without hesitation. ANYONE that has ever run it loved it- its a great wrinkle (if you will) that makes it a drivers course.

Hi Andy,

I would be bringing the full fleet (Sport, Mod and Spec FE) of 20 sized Dragons
default_smile.png

What is your youtube 'handle' for those who are not sure?

Cheers

Kris

This will get ya there - the opening of that video is a LeMans style ModVp Start, and yeah I pinched em all
default_wink.png

Sorry for the crappy video- but it gives you a good idea how the course lays out and how user friendly it is Kris.

That was an F/E heat on one of the first few LeMans starts- believe it or not- we have yet to have a crash on one of those starts , ModVp included, thats really fun btw
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris there is alot of good BBQ places and good Steak places to eat at also you go downtown there is the speggiti wharehouse awesome food

Did you notice my awesome launching skills in that last video? When will this race go on rc racing events?
Its Mike and the boys call- buts its time
default_sleep.png

How bout it Brandon- its time to get it up and started -

Sponsors- here is you wake up reminder
default_cool.png

See the other thread -
default_wink.png

Grims my buddy- but being able to buy a gallon in person on the way to the lake and NOT go out of my way is priceless
default_wink.png

I say Otto HOT and see what ya really have Kris
default_ph34r.png

Back