Herb Stewart needs your prayers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to spend a weekend around Herb at spring SAW's, what nice guy which makes this even tougher news to hear. Here's a pic of Herb with us at the trials.
i dont know the guy personally but i very much respect what he has done over his career and for the sport..i lost my dad to cancer ..the best man i ever knew. this is tragic and i am very sorry to hear about it..i always respect my elders weither it is about life or playing with the toys we play with.. may god bless herb and his family...be at peace.

terry and kim kelly

Terry, you and Kim are experience the better part of life right now, enjoy it to the fullest and don't let this changing of the guard bring you down -

You guys have been blessed with a wonderful new child- live it- love it and enjoy it to the fullest-

The old man would be mad if you did it ANY different way rest assured ;)

Congrats BTW ....

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Had many a great time with Herb in the old days. I remember Herb, Kim Hayes and myself at the Winter Nats one night repairing Kims Scaleboat and returning to the lake the next day without sleep. Whata night LMAO!

God Speed Herb we love ya man and wish you all the best!

Reed Eagle and I visited Herb this morning. He was pretty out of it but we think he knew we were there. We were able to tell him that he had been inducted in the IMPBA Hall of Fame. Herb is my best friend. We go waaaay back. He's in bad shape. Not expected to make it. It's a matter of hours or days. Herb was a wild man in his younger days as I'm sure Ed and John Otto and Hank Schneider and some others remember, but he really settled out to be a sweet guy the last few years. Herb set 7 IMPBA FE records this year along. He held the very first records in electrics way back when. A great guy. He will be missed. I will try to post updates here.

Jim Slaughter
Sad News to report.

Herb passed away this morning @12:59 am. Hw will surely be missed by all.

Ol' Reed

God Speed Herb! You will be missed my friend!

PS Tell Kim Hayes I said hello when you see him up there!

Latest posts

Back