Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge - Round 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy,

Can you put the Duncan guys in order.

I have never met them, and I would like to know them by their faces if possible.

I like to know my customers if possible?

Glad you are all enjoying your Fall weather down there?

Jimmy and Mike got it done this past weekend, one day I hope to visit you all.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark in the pic above your post Jimmy is holding the boat and Gene is sitting down. In post 99 Corey is eating chips and Harold is working on the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol nope got it all wrong... Jimmy is holding the boat and Uncle Gene is sitting down in the first picture. Second pic is my lil brother eating the chips and our father Harold is the one working on the boat.

Lol nope got it all wrong... Jimmy is holding the boat and Uncle Gene is sitting down in the first picture. Second pic is my lil brother eating the chips and our father Harold is the one working on the boat.
I knew I would screw the pooch on that one - reminder to self/ coffee then post :D :D :D

What... Another all tunnel race at the first of the year? 2014 WTC Warm Up race?

Is that what you were trying to say Andy?

Yeah Its food for thought for sure - but I need to recover from this one first ;)

Sorry about Jimmys boat, I know it was a racing deal but I still hate it -_-

6dy98m.jpg

No big deal after 1/2 a roll of duct tape we had her back on the water and finished 2nd in Outlaw40. She will be back up like new for the tunnel champs!!!

I have never seen so meney bad ass tunnels at any one place in my 30 years of racing period. If you win at this race you have done something,Like one of the Duncans said to me even if you finish third in a heat you feel like you won.

I have never seen so meney bad ass tunnels at any one place in my 30 years of racing period. If you win at this race you have done something,Like one of the Duncans said to me even if you finish third in a heat you feel like you won.
In one heat of 20 tunnel I asked Jay who he had to run against. He said Junker, Culhane, Connely, and Jimmy Duncan. I said wow tough heat. He replied if I was in the other heat I would have had Premo, Otto, and Cory Duncan. Was some good racing and nowhere to hide.

Mic

In one heat of 20 tunnel I asked Jay who he had to run against. He said Junker, Culhane, Connely, and Jimmy Duncan. I said wow tough heat. He replied if I was in the other heat I would have had Premo, Otto, and Cory Duncan. Was some good racing and nowhere to hide.

Mic

I'm still very admittedly new to this crowd considering the players-

The heat my motor broke on the bench -

I had ,

Connelly

Culhane

Jimmy Duncan

Shawn Junker

and Otto -

It was a love hate thing when I was out :eek: :lol: :lol:

Shawn has also raised the bar big time in ModVP- We had some decent heats before I broke-

Its far past time for this class to grow- they are a TON of fun ;)

Just a heads up -

Good News -
So far we have already secured 6 Class sponsors for class winners for the 2014 Herb Stewart Challenge . I MUST thank Mark Sholand of Props4u -http://www.props4u.com/
For getting the ball rolling - Without even being asked he stepped up the day before the race and donated 2 fully race prepped props for B-Mod and B-Stock tunnel class winners. A huge thank you Mark. Since then several other Vendors have stepped up and offered products to class winners for next year- WAAAAAY COOL !!!!!!

There are still 2 classes available for class sponsors. If anyone has interest please reply here or shoot me a pm B)

I already cant wait for next year- as we are going to continue to make this race a PREMIER EVENT for Tunnel Racers.

Put this one on your radar for the last weekend of October 2014 IF you think you can pry that trophy out of Mikes hands :p

We have TONS more planned for next year besides the normal class awards and more details will follow to allow everyone plenty of time to attend-

That means you Shane ;)

Andy

You can sign me up too, but I am coming to race and win Mark's props!!!!!.... ;)

You better bring your A plus game with you,and get rid of that dam Bug on your screen,first time I seen it I tryed to slap it off my screen lol

Back