Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge - Round 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better bring your A plus game with you,and get rid of that dam Bug on your screen,first time I seen it I tryed to slap it off my screen lol

Hahahaha. Several people told me that John. That dang bug!!!!...... ;)

You better bring your A plus game with you,and get rid of that dam Bug on your screen,first time I seen it I tryed to slap it off my screen lol

Hahahaha. Several people told me that John. That dang bug!!!!...... ;)
Okay Orkin Man - it gets better..............

Here is how it stands so far- and it only gets better !!! (btw IF you can make that bug get sucked through carb and pass though the motor and repeat-yeah B) )

Here is what we have for class sponsors roughly 359 days out :rolleyes:

20-Stock - Props4U

20-Mod - Props4U

40-Mod - Top Engines-GQ

Open - Top Engines-GQ

Outlaw 40- Technology Fuels

P-Spec- Chris Flynn

ModVp- Technology Fuels

F/E Spec - OffShoreElectrics

Gas Tunnel -

If it keeps trending like this we will also have a raffle on Sat after the racing-

Keep up the support guys and gals- its appreciated Herbie would be proud.

If any of you that have not been to this event have spoken to friends that have.

You know B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

Looking good. For us newcomers to FE, can you or Mic help me with the difference in the P Limited and P Spec? If I am thinking properly, I can run my Limited in both? Thanks.

Andy,

Looking good. For us newcomers to FE, can you or Mic help me with the difference in the P Limited and P Spec? If I am thinking properly, I can run my Limited in both? Thanks.
If I have it correctly, P Spec is the old class name, P Limited is the new class name. They are one in the same class as far as IMPBA is concerned.

Back