Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge Dates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabe I wish I had that last heat on video- Westbrooks boat literally subbed and took a left underneath all 4 boats on the start- took no one out- restarted and kept going...........amazing shxt.

All I saw was a yellow blur under the water as we all crossed over the top of it...

I'm gonna man up here and say that there where a couple scoring mistakes that have been brought to my attention- First and foremost I want to say sorry to those involved, first race mistakes -nothing more.They did not effect the overall winner - but did change some class placements(2) Gene Mongar actually have been 2nd in B-Stock/Connelly 3rd /Junker 4th . Once again I'm sorry for any mistakes we made along the way.

On a lighter note-Here ya go Mike, will drop it in the mail in the am . Congrats once again.

2wco6q1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy I see you are trying to drum up a mono only race.

Why not open this race to monos. Herb Stewart made some good running mono also from what I was told.

Have 2 coming my way a 20 and 40 mono new never run.

This would make a nice race and kill two birds with one stone.

David

Okay DAVE- HOW bout this,

I'm pretty sure with a two day deal late Feb/early March - we could pull off an event that offered popular nitro classes for all.

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

20 Tunnel - stock/mod combined

40 Tunnel - stock / mod combined

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40

I'm pretty sure with a two day deal late Feb/early March - we could pull off an event that offered popular nitro classes for all.

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40
that looks good covers all the bases.

Would make a great 2 day with out rushing.

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40

Lunch break and all - lol

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40

Lunch break and all - lol
Ya baby now where talking.

BBQ for all?

Would be nice to have a laid back race for all including the host club and not have to listen to yard equipment or smell grape ex fumes.

Look like you have a WCRA Nitro Race....Hmmmm?

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40

Look like you have a WCRA Nitro Race....Hmmmm?

20 hydro

40 hydro

60 and up open Hydro

Twin Hydro

20 Mono

40 Mono

60 and up Mono

ModVp

1/8th Scale

Sp40
This would be a good 4 race series here in Dis 3.

I missed not racing in the heat of the summer. July and Aug are always wide open.

Melbourne is a good half way point for all. Would be nice to see them involved for the south FL boys.

Andy, thanks for the effort in this race. Maybe when I get my plate cleared I will be back to making some races. Lemans starts are the way to go in outboard, that is now proven. Glad to see clean starts and no wrecks. Sounds like Tom had fun too!! :)

Andy; Classes look good to me. Might think about adding Sport .21. Quit a few in the area.

Hank,Doc,Warren,etc.

Ed

Just so you guys and gals know, I have not forgotten about this deal, but until the Brandon club has a meeting and I can toss some ideas out, everything is just talk. I'm simply a club member.There isn't much question the Herb Stewart race will continue. A specialty race here or there wouldn't hurt in light of the schedule and would benefit the guys that cant travel and or cant do 2 day races. There a several things that can be tossed out there, but in reality - its gonna take bodies and people to make it happen.

You guys dust those sport 20's off- IMHO if the class makes - it runs.................

Andy

Latest posts

Back