HELP WITH STINK BUGS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

These freakin things are still alive from last SEPTs Dist12 race in HAGERSTOWN,wind hail, snow,heat freezing maybe Ill have to burn my trailer :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to james i still find some stink bugs in my trailer also and i did not even go to that race. Im going to have to talk to a exterminator to see if that fixes my problem. Sorry you still having a issue with it Dick be safe buddy..

julian

Squashed a few in the garage just the other day. Warming up this weekend, will see more. just don't let them get in the house. Google Stinks Bugs, blow you mind. :blink:

dick, my wife has a battery powered hand held dyson vacuum cleaner. not very effective in total numbers, but very effective in the pleasure you get watching them spin around in the dust trap :lol: :lol: . she calls it "the terminator" B) .

Last edited by a moderator:
dick, my wife has a battery powered hand held dyson vacuum cleaner. not very effective in total numbers, but very effective in the pleasure you get watching them spin around in the dust trap :lol: :lol: . she calls it "the terminator" B) .
Bissell vacs also have a hand held attachment- if that don't get er done try a Shark steamer!

Glenn

Dick,

Get yourself some insect foggers = RAID 1.5 oz units work very well. Take out everything you do not want to get fogged, ie boats, etc. Open up all cabinets, drawers, etc., in the trailer and set 2 or 3 off and close the doors tight.. Let stand overnight and you should find that all should be dead. Just cleanup is needed. Works good for ants too.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back