Help me with my k@b,cant keep rpms up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i hope it is nothing big, i cant seem to get the pic to load from my phone but the two score marks go all the way to the top, and stop about a 1/8th on a inch from bottom of piston

Ok think i got to upload, but score marks r on left side of piston kind of hard to see but they r there

Sorry james I was reading page 2 when I posted and had'nt read all your posts with rodney....Get those picks up so rodney can help you out ok.

Ok, i hope it is nothing big, i cant seem to get the pic to load from my phone but the two score marks go all the way to the top, and stop about a 1/8th on a inch from bottom of piston

Ok think i got to upload, but score marks r on left side of piston kind of hard to see but they r there
James, if u want to send it to me I will look at it, if it needs any thing I will let U know, I have some KB 21 parts here, or if it needs pinching I can do that to,if U put in a small box and send it first class USPS it should cost no more than $4.00, let me know and I will send U my mailing address here in FL.

dick,

I cant getthe pics to upload at all dont know y,

Ya dick i could probly do that send me your adress and will see if i can get it out to u. If it needs anything as far as new how much woud it cost me im on budget and need to keep cost kind of low, thank u dick

Ya dick i could probly do that send me your adress and will see if i can get it out to u. If it needs anything as far as new how much woud it cost me im on budget and need to keep cost kind of low, thank u dick
adress

1023 nw 25th place

cape coral,fl

dick jones

BTW I am originally from muscatine, IA

nice, wish i was in florida to, atlest down there u can run all yr. Hey dick u have a new piston and liner for this moter, and need to know if u have or kund find the revers prop shaft that goes in the skeg foer the prop, not sure if that is wht u call it

nice, wish i was in florida to, atlest down there u can run all yr. Hey dick u have a new piston and liner for this moter, and need to know if u have or kund find the revers prop shaft that goes in the skeg foer the prop, not sure if that is wht u call it
If your engine is the old style, yes I have P/l and prop shaft assy.dick

It is a 12mm im gess that us the old style, not the 13mm with the hoe at the top like my ss has, how much for what would u want for it,im going to send moter out monday for u

So i broke my crank in my modded k@b and now its doing the samething as my stock is not truning rpms. Wht the hell is the deal. Any ideas guys

James you might be dealing with old stuff or outdated engine? Not sure of your situation> Yes modded stuff does break. Also you could be dealing with bad bearings> Do you know that you need to flush your motor after a days running as the nitro will rust your internals. Flush with transmission fluid or other oil.

Jeff

Yes i do every sunday after i run them. Bearings good changed them whn i got the moter. It is just really throwing me throw a loop

Latest posts

Back