Help Attach Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I am new on Intlwaters and I can mot find the help section on attaching the photos and reduceing them . Thanks if someone can tell me were to go .

it will not reduce them....

in a post look for the "attachments" browse for your file and click upload

Welcome Ernie,

I learned the hard way.

It's best if you start a photo gallery of your own here, upload into that, and then when writing the post, cut and paste the IMG address on your gallery picture into your post using the full editor feature.

If you keep uploading using the upload button on the reply box, you will soon run out of available space for pictures.

You can upload any size pic in the gallery, and the topic page will automatically reduce the image for you and insert it into your post anywhere you would like it to appear within the text.

gallery_4478_624_14718.jpg

Before you finish your post, be sure to look past the okay button and check "notify me when someone replies to my post button" and you will automatically recieve an email letting you know. Otherwise you have to keep checking back to your post to see any replies.

This website has lots of nice features to it, and Tom does a great job running it. It pays to spend some time just knocking around and experimenting with your assistant and profile page.

Also look for people in the chat room when you first load it up, sometimes there's quite a few people in there that will help with any live questions you have too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back