Hell Yeah

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Davis

Supporting Member
I finished my JAE this morning and got a chance to run it today. I am 100% amazed at how well this boat went. I built my first rigger last winter and I had a lot of fun getting it dialed in. It took me the entire summer at the lake. It was a great experience and a lot of fun. Today it took me about one tank of fuel on the table to get her where I wanted the needle. First toss in the lake and in about 100' she was up on pipe and screaming. It was pretty windy and the boat handled the chop very well. I can't wait to get the engine broke in so I can lean it out a bit. My hats off to the JAE team and everyone that has contributed to this incredible boat.

JAE%20.12%20FIT%20port.JPG

JAE%20.12%20fit.JPG

Thanks,

Zach

I finished my JAE this morning and got a chance to run it today. I am 100% amazed at how well this boat went. I built my first rigger last winter and I had a lot of fun getting it dialed in. It took me the entire summer at the lake. It was a great experience and a lot of fun. Today it took me about one tank of fuel on the table to get her where I wanted the needle. First toss in the lake and in about 100' she was up on pipe and screaming. It was pretty windy and the boat handled the chop very well. I can't wait to get the engine broke in so I can lean it out a bit. My hats off to the JAE team and everyone that has contributed to this incredible boat.

JAE%20.12%20fit.JPG

Thanks,

Zach
Hello, congratulations, is one of more beautiful JAE that i have to see. The look is very fantastic.

Giuseppe - Italy

Looks real nice Zach .It see some tricked out stuff there that shold make it work real well.

Terry

Very well done. What motor and pipe . Where did you get the head. Have you guys set any date up for the end of the month yet . Let me know.

ron

JAE%20.12%20fit.JPG

Thanks,

Zach
really nice,looks fasst sitting still!

Thanks for the compliments.

Jim, your hardware is awesome. Thank you for your contribution.

Ron, the motor is an OS 12TZ with the stock turbo head and some of the fins have been trimmed off. Pipe is as Jon stated.

Jon, Thanks for the great pipe.
wink.gif

I love this hobby
smile.gif

Zach

Thanks for the compliments.

Jim, your hardware is awesome. Thank you for your contribution.

Ron, the motor is an OS 12TZ with the stock turbo head and some of the fins have been trimmed off. Pipe is as Jon stated.

Jon, Thanks for the great pipe.
wink.gif

I love this hobby
smile.gif

Zach

You do beautiful work Zach....

Nice.....

I love this Hobby too.

looking good Zack, looks like a winner .Just a touch of blue ,cool coat ,one blurry flame passing you by, don't get burned in the afterburner

Back