HEAT RACE & RECORD FUEL by Ron Drake now available for purchase.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV JAY

60% @ $40/gallon or $140/case

65% @ $45/gallon or $160/case

Ron Drake’s Heat Race & Record Fuel will be introduced for sale at the Charleston Fall Nationals the week of October 7th (next week). Interested? If so, please let me know so I may plan accordingly and bring extra fuel. Don’t worry, I’m not asking for any money upfront, just a heads up. We want everybody to have the opportunity to purchase fuel if needed.

As we all know…Ron Drake knows his way around the oval and currently holds a number of world records that sit next to his multiple US-1 titles. That being said, I believe he is knowledgeable and blends a very good quality fuel that in my experience holds an overall advantage against other fuels I’ve run. At the Charleston Tunnel Championships last year, Ron was kind enough to lend me some fuel. Wow…an increase in speed was noticed instantly (there were no other changes made to the set-up). This got my Dad and I thinking and thinking about what the difference was. Obviously, Ron and I have spoken about it since and asked Ron if he could mix our fuel. Ron has explained the difference and has tested many different oil and caster combinations to get the finished product he runs today. His unique synthetic oil and caster mix has given him an edge…a little speed!

This goes without saying, we have tested this fuel in all of our boats and have found that the power has increased without changing the nitro content. We were sold, however, in order for Ron to mix our fuel, we had to purchase a large volume of raw nitro. This is where you come in, we have more than we need and would like to share it with our fellow racers. And if there is enough demand, Ron has considered distributing more of his fuel. However, the fuel will be distributed thru HTV Boats c/o Jay & Mic Halbrehder. ([email protected] or 239-645-0339)([email protected] 239-841-0204).

We are also looking into having the ability to sell and ship fuel through the mail. We're still researching the ability to ship, we want to make sure we don't violate any federal shipping laws.

Jay Halbrehder

Good luck on your new venture, the cream always finds its way to the top!

Ron has been buying raw fuel material from me off and on for the past 8-9 months, but I'm sure he has already gained all the knowledge needed to make quality fuel. He must be a very sharp and quick learner indeed. In fact, it took me many, many years to learn the art of blending true, world class record holding fuel.

I don't know how many US-1 titles have been won by my Technology Fuel, but I can count my seven, plus, Ron used Technology Fuel to win his two, that makes at least nine... Not quite sure about SAW records though as Ron bounced between Technology Fuels and Seaducer Fuels to set those records.

Outside of the boating world, Technology Fuels has also won the 2004 Helicopter Nationals title (Class Three, perfect score, 5000, Rolando Perez) as well as numerous Florida state championship dirt oval car titles.

Again, good luck in your ventures.

OttoMatic.

Appologies to John O if he feels Jays post was meant in any way to diminish his fuel and records already set. John makes great fuel with a track record and if you like his product please keep using it. Ron and Jay are just a little exuberant about making a different high nitro fuel availiable. Ron is active in the process of setting records and been working on a fuel blend of his own for that purpose. Anyone that has seen his engines run know he knows how to create horsepower. We all travel to national events and being nitro has shipping limitations with comercial carriers it make sense for us to supply a few racers with a higher nitro blend at these events and keep cost down. So far most of the inquiries have been from record holders so time will tell the tale. No magic or snake oil just performance.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:

60% @ $40/gallon or $140/case

65% @ $45/gallon or $160/case

Ron Drake's Heat Race & Record Fuel will be introduced for sale at the Charleston Fall Nationals the week of October 7th (next week). Interested? If so, please let me know so I may plan accordingly and bring extra fuel. Don't worry, I'm not asking for any money upfront, just a heads up. We want everybody to have the opportunity to purchase fuel if needed.

As we all know…Ron Drake knows his way around the oval and currently holds a number of world records that sit next to his multiple US-1 titles. That being said, I believe he is knowledgeable and blends a very good quality fuel that in my experience holds an overall advantage against other fuels I've run. At the Charleston Tunnel Championships last year, Ron was kind enough to lend me some fuel. Wow…an increase in speed was noticed instantly (there were no other changes made to the set-up). This got my Dad and I thinking and thinking about what the difference was. Obviously, Ron and I have spoken about it since and asked Ron if he could mix our fuel. Ron has explained the difference and has tested many different oil and caster combinations to get the finished product he runs today. His unique synthetic oil and caster mix has given him an edge…a little speed!

This goes without saying, we have tested this fuel in all of our boats and have found that the power has increased without changing the nitro content. We were sold, however, in order for Ron to mix our fuel, we had to purchase a large volume of raw nitro. This is where you come in, we have more than we need and would like to share it with our fellow racers. And if there is enough demand, Ron has considered distributing more of his fuel. However, the fuel will be distributed thru HTV Boats c/o Jay & Mic Halbrehder. ([email protected] or 239-645-0339)([email protected] 239-841-0204).

We are also looking into having the ability to sell and ship fuel through the mail. We're still researching the ability to ship, we want to make sure we don't violate any federal shipping laws.

Jay Halbrehder
As soon as you can ship I'll take a galllon

Back