Headers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Associated NTC3 header, under 15$ on tower (usually in stock or can be ordered from most all local hobby shops)

Hey robert, I tried to edit the post I made with a tower link to the part but i hit go and got booted off IW for a couple days, im using a new laptop so im not 100% sure the problem isnt on my end running 3 computers on my home network and have been having issues, ATT support told me its a bad router (been working fine till a few days ago and it isnt old) nice to see your still around though!!

Ya im still kicking it .I got out of boats for a while have been racing a durango sc truck ,Got tiered of the boats sitting on the shelf lol im putting the miss a back together now its slow as money is tight Im still goimg to run the .25 go pro in her I still have the yellow mis emily have never put it in the water yet nut it will get there this summer.I ll have to get a hold of you soon for a flex shaft and maby a engine,No prob on the tower linck i found it no prob .Well ill keep in touch Mike.

Back