header tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion26

hey all i just got a header tank for my wof 30 and it wont fit on top of the fule tank that is in the boat right now my question is do the header tanks have to be on top of the fule tank or above it

laters dion

dion26 said:
hey all i just got a header tank for my wof 30 and it wont fit on top of the fule tank that is in the boat right now my question is do the header tanks have to be on top of the fule tank or above it laters dion

111043[/snapback]

I reckon the header should be level or higher than the carb spraybar. But this would mean that the header can drain into the carb when the engine is not running so I would then change it and put it just below the carb level. Then it wont drain but is close enough to drwa fuel from. as we know tunnels are sensetive to the fuel supply.

Dave

Dion,

or you could get rid of all those tanks and piping, fuel lines etc and use a Grimracer Fuel Cell for the Villain S1. Beautifully made tanks of stainless with an integrated hopper in the tank and specially designed for tunnels!!!! Haven't had a single problem with fuel draw etc since I installed one on my Villain

Paul Stirton should be able to hook you up. <_<

Gino :D :D :D :D

poolschool said:
Dion,
or you could get rid of all those tanks and piping, fuel lines etc and use a Grimracer Fuel Cell for the Villain S1.  Beautifully made tanks of stainless with an integrated hopper in the tank and specially designed for tunnels!!!! Haven't had a single problem with fuel draw etc since I installed one on my Villain

Paul Stirton should be able to hook you up. <_<

Gino :D   :D   :D   :D

111048[/snapback]

Thants what I did too. Just got to finish the boat now!

Hi Guys

Dion on the Villian i have the Grim Fuel cell as well

but on my bigger tunnel i have a hopper mounted off the Transom.

Can send you a few pics if it helps.

Greg

Back