head buttons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't run low nitro in the .21, I run more than Andy told me he was running in his 21 rigger at the World Champs in France the first year he attended. I do run geared drive in 3.5 and would run higher rpm if I thought the motor would last long enough to survive a weekends racing. I have run very small squish clearances in riggers but in my geared motors in FSRV racing if I run less than I stated, I will have problems. Dave
"I don't run low nitro in the .21, I run more than Andy told me he was running in his 21 rigger at the World Champs in France the first year he attended."

I like that one Dave! Now you'll have everyone wondering what your doing because they know I run a lot of nitro. ;)
Andy,

I think there is a misconception that racers in Europe only run 5% nitro. In fact I never run more than 90% and I heard that you never run less than 85% but of course I don't believe everything I hear. B)

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Anders, what do you call standard? Its probably changed a few times since the motors first came out.

OK, didn`t know that? I have only receved one type over the 2 years i have been running RS?

But i will check.

Anders

Last edited by a moderator:
Back