Hats Off to the Tampa Model Boat Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Mary and I would like to applaude the Tampa club for putting together a great weekend of racing and fun at your lake site. Thank you to all the Tampa club members for working so hard, giving us such a great weekend vacation.

Secondly, the Holiday Inn needs to be commended as well. They were some of the nicest rooms we've had, a stone's throw from the lake site and at a great rate!. Thanks to the Tampa club for putting that together!

Last, we'd like to thank mother nature, for holding off the rain till the end of racing each day. Everyone appreciated that!

Ron R. and Mary H.

Mary and I would like to applaude the Tampa club for putting together a great weekend of racing and fun at your lake site. Thank you to all the Tampa club members for working so hard, giving us such a great weekend vacation.

Secondly, the Holiday Inn needs to be commended as well. They were some of the nicest rooms we've had, a stone's throw from the lake site and at a great rate!. Thanks to the Tampa club for putting that together!

Last, we'd like to thank mother nature, for holding off the rain till the end of racing each day. Everyone appreciated that!

Ron R. and Mary H.
Thanks Ron;

Rod Hendricks was instrumental in leading us into making this thing happen also the Brandon Model Boaters helped us out in a big way :D

Ron R. and Mary H.
Thanks Ron;

Rod Hendricks was instrumental in leading us into making this thing happen also the Brandon Model Boaters helped us out in a big way :D
Right on the money Norm. A big THANK YOU to Rod and all the guys that made it happen ;) Also a big thanks to Hank for pushing me a little more on the drivers stand,couldnt have done it without ya bud B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron R. and Mary H.
Thanks Ron;

Right on the money Norm. A big THANK YOU to Rod and all the guys that made it happen ;) Also a big thanks to Hank for pushing me a little more on the drivers stand,couldnt have done it without ya bud B)
Andy; You pulled off one heck of a final heat :D You were in the "zone". ;) I don't think anyone could have done it better :unsure: Also Thanks A Million for helping us to raise the subsurface buoys :D

Thanks Norm, raising those bouys was the best job in the house on that day,wicked hot and I needed to take a swim to cool off anyway :rolleyes: TBMB is a great club, I'm glad to help anytime you guys ask. Thanks for making me part of it all !!!!

Latest posts

Back