Has anyone have one of these TFL drives?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRussell

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one of these drives and was it worth the price?

8194fbf75cdd67aeea58475cc2449872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John, i worked with TFL in Hong Kong and will have a ARTR offshore deep vee which comes with this newest stern-drive.

And the stern-drive can order separately, let me know if you interested.

Patrick

Looks alot like the Arrow Shark gas leg with a fe motor adapter.

From reports the gears cannot handle too much power according to the gas boaters.

Hi John, i worked with TFL in Hong Kong and will have a ARTR offshore deep vee which comes with this newest stern-drive.

And the stern-drive can order separately, let me know if you interested.

Patrick
Hi Patric, I am interested but as David stated the Arrow Shark has gear issues and I wanted to see if anyone has had better luck with these drives. I will be purchasing the whole drive and motor. I think OSE sells them for around $210 or so.
How long have you had it and how has it held up?

Hi John and every buddies, the measurement on my upcoming ARTR boat is 880mm long and 220mm width, painted fiberglass hull with completed stern drive, 4 pole 29mm motor

and watercooled esc. The stern drive is combo with gears and workable brushless motors between 28mm to 36mm but seems be unable to match gasoline power. Its a similiar style

of Arrow Shark stern drive but as a smaller version.

The price for completed stern drive w/motor is around US$205 plus shipping. I acknowledge the price is near OSE ($219.99) but i can supplies any spare parts for someone need to

maintainess.

Patrick

Hi John and every buddies, the measurement on my upcoming ARTR boat is 880mm long and 220mm width, painted fiberglass hull with completed stern drive, 4 pole 29mm motor

and watercooled esc. The stern drive is combo with gears and workable brushless motors between 28mm to 36mm but seems be unable to match gasoline power. Its a similiar style

of Arrow Shark stern drive but as a smaller version.

The price for completed stern drive w/motor is around US$205 plus shipping. I acknowledge the price is near OSE ($219.99) but i can supplies any spare parts for someone need to

maintainess.

Patrick
Patrick, do you have any information on prop sizes. How long have you been running this setup and how have the gears held up?

I heard there was a total recall of all these units!

Patrick, do one know what is the problem ?

Hill all, i think the main concern of the unit is the reliable of the gears and the maintainess. I already received the drive as well as the ARTR boat

so i will text it and see if there have any problem on actual running.

Patrick

Yes, i already got the boat and will look around the construction of the drive unit. Please give me email address for picture.

Patrick

Back