Harry's New One

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Well Ol Harry G. put his new scale boat in the pond this weekend in open water. She's running good !!!!!!! Yall better get ready for the nats with her. Looks good Harry put some decals on her....... now :p

:ph34r:

Thanks Tim,

Just got the word that the decals are done and i will pick them up friday at E Ville so next week i will put them on and clear coat the hull and do a little more dial in with the wing on it

you guys are going to miss a good race this weekend at E Ville but i understand 2 weekends in a row is out of the question for the hen pick boy

LOL

See ya

Harry G

Harry Gerhart said:
Thanks Tim,Just got the word that the decals are done and i will pick them up friday at E Ville so next week i will put them on and clear coat the hull and do a little more dial in with the wing on it

you guys are going to miss a good race this weekend at E Ville  but i understand 2 weekends in a row is out of the question for the hen pick boy 

LOL

See ya

Harry G

103032[/snapback]

Ya mean your Pit B&%ch got hitched? I thought he was afraid of that "C" word. :lol:

Harry Gerhart said:
Oh No Terry  He** Hasnt froze over yet  LOL 
HG

103186[/snapback]

Yo H-G how bout givin everyone a peek now of that new rocket ship.....Mikey

SayMikey said:
Harry Gerhart said:
Oh No Terry   He** Hasnt froze over yet  LOL  
HG

103186[/snapback]

Yo H-G how bout givin everyone a peek now of that new rocket ship.....Mikey

104764[/snapback]

LOL Rockets have been know to test better than they perform when it comes time for the big show! Just ask Martin Marietta :p

See ya there Harry and you too Mikey!

Ok here it is Ron You can relate to the test pond HUH LOL Scales dont test as will in the pool as the Sport40 LOL

See YA HG

Ok here it is Ron You can relate to the home boy test pond HUH LOL Scales dont test as will in the pool as the Sport40 LOL

See YA HG

Mill_Bat_U_3_001.jpg

Harry Gerhart said:
AH Heck  Maybe I wil figure out how to work these computers one day
105248[/snapback]

Harry send me the pic and I will post it for you. You got me all primed for a good shot of it and then nothin LOL.

That Sport 40 racin in the pool at the 99 Nats was a blast wasn't it!

Ron

Harry the files are very large and over the limit on the site, even on the Photo Gallery. I will try and get some time to create a webpage for them so all can see this nice looking boat!

Great Job!

Ron

Last edited:
Harry,

Let’s have it. How much for us to take delivery of her at the Internats.

What about trade on a Cordless Dremel and a Futaba Radio Antenna??

Be easy on me Harry, you know who I'll have to ask permission from first!!

Hin-Peck :p

Josh said:
Harry,
Let’s have it.  How much for us to take delivery of her at the Internats. 

What about trade on a Cordless Dremel and a Futaba Radio Antenna?? 

Be easy on me Harry, you know who I'll have to ask permission from first!!

Hin-Peck :p

107454[/snapback]

Josh,

Bring LOTS if cash then you know who wont know what you had to do to get this one

LOL

Ron,

Thanks for the help with the post of the picture

See ya this weekend

HG

Thats too pretty of a boat to race best just leave it in the pool where it will be safe. :lol: Plus you wont want to be beat by my old 20 year old Atlas.. :) (3 final firsts this year and first in dist points dist 4 and 14)

I know Ill find a way to mess up at the Internats. :angry:

see you there,,, PHIL

Harry Gerhart said:
Ron,

Thanks for the help with the post of the picture

See ya this weekend

HG

107513[/snapback]

My pleasure Harry! Sounds like PHil would like it to stay in the test pool :D

Last edited:
Back