Happy Birthday Todd Hollander

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted buckley

Happy Birthday Jesus... Hope your day is going good.

Last edited by a moderator:
****, i let this slip by yesterday :p . happy b-d, todd! hope you have a happy, healthy & safe year ;) . hope we meet at a pond one day, i'm slowly going to different races & putting faces to names, you're on my list.

Happy be lated birthday neighbor!!!! Looks like you have decent water in back of your house so far!!!

Thanks Ted!

It was nice of you to notice, & appreciated.

Spent the day/night w/the wife & son - no TV - just doing things together. THAT was MY birthday present! :)

Mopar, maybe we'll meet someday. I'm just a tall, skinny farm boy from WI who transplanted here.

Kroggs, I been watching your posts & progress. Look forward to racing .12's with you (the club'll have to do 2 heats now for enough pit people!!). The club has a bunch of great guys.... perhaps best illustrated by Ted, who started this thread even tho last race of the yr, I hit him when his boat ran out of fuel in front of me on the lap AFTER the race!! AND we had taken 1st & 2nd (him 1st - me 2nd) place. Everyone in the club will be willing to help you when you need it! :)

Todd,

Sounds like you had the Best B-day ( with the family). Happy Birthday!!! see ya soon.

Tim Leyde

Back