Happy Birthday Stan!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Just would like to wish Stan Simpson happy birthday today.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Thanks for the extra horsepower as well. ;)

- Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Stan are you ready to go back up to St Louis again? Main Street is calling your name along with Terry Kelley. :lol:
Haa... St.Louis, man that was a good year. I still talk about that race,the women there... that was my first Excellence of Performance,thanks to Dick Tyndall for taking the pics. for me .I will be make sure to go back. :)

Hope you had a great birthday! Good to to see you and your Dad back at the races. Still have a lot of pictures from the St. Louis Internats around here.............wow, 19 years ago.

Dick Tyndall

Happy B-day Stan, I remember in 95 the smile when you got one of those glass trophies at the Winternats. PS. the braided goat was before it's time. :D ==={}

Happy Birthday Stan are you ready to go back up to St Louis again? Main Street is calling your name along with Terry Kelley. :lol:
Haa... St.Louis, man that was a good year. I still talk about that race,the women there... that was my first Excellence of Performance,thanks to Dick Tyndall for taking the pics. for me .I will be make sure to go back. :)
We still give Steve Newby trouble over that. Trying to get Steve back into running boats.

We still give Steve Newby trouble over that. Trying to get Steve back into running boats.
Steve Newby...can you pm me Steve's phone # would love to say hi. I know what you mean Dick 19 yrs...wow.

Happy birthday Stanley. Remember the trip to West Palm beach in 1994? Good race. Jon Harter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back