Happy Birthday Sheila Zaborowski!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

While we're doing the birthday thing how about noting that the lovely Mrs. GrimRacer turned another year younger today! I'm sure that any postings Mike will pass onto her.

Thanks Ron. I will.. Most that race with me know my little Red Head. I dont like going racing without her. She loves RC boat racing and really enjoys the people.

I will never forget the time Ron Jr let em have it in 40 hydro one year in Evansville.. She said to Ron as he walked off the drivers stand..

"NOW THATS RACING"

She can even see a good boat setup she has been doing this so long with me.. lol.. she is like.. what did you do.. the boat was loosing the prop on that run...lol.. or you missed the needle on that one..lol

for petes sake she left her family and friends to follow me in RC boating...

One in a million!

Grimracer

Happy Birthday Sheila

Have Mike take you out to one of them fancy Mexican places. Hope you have a good one. KENNY

Happy Birthday Sheila
default_smile.png
:)

To a cool lady with a smile that could melt butter..........

Happy Birthday Sheila !

Gene

happy birthday Shelia missed you in Princeton

an Mike you should be VERY Thankful that she took on such a project
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png

how long have you ben married
default_rolleyes.gif

hope to see ya this summer

Marty

This is Sheila Z...I read all your posts and want to thank everyone! The boat guys are the best! Mike & I have been married 28 years/together a total of 33! Oops I guess I can't say I'm 29 anymore LOL But it's been wonderful being in the RC world all these years...many great memories! Looking forward to another summer of boat racing & hanging out with great people!! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Sheila,

happy birthday from me too.

I am sure Mike threw in a nice surprise party. Enjoy it with the family

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back