Happy Birthday Randy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday brotha hope you have a guddin. also hope you are feeling better we missed you last weekend

happy B-D, my friend!! hope to see ya at the 2014 wtc. i took a travel break this year, stayed local. 4 out of our 5 d-12 races were close enough that i drove home every night. was a pleasant change, but i did miss not seeing more of my boatin' buddies this year. hope you are feeling better & have a GREAT day. i may take a short trail ride today & think of you ;) . i need to check out some deer stand & blind sites, anyway B) .

Happy Birthday you worthless pos :eek:

Kidding bro- hope Dee made ya a nice dinner.........

Call me later.

Andy

To all,

Thanks for making number 51 a goodun (as Tonya would say..!!)

A reoccurring bout of kidney stones flared up thursday, and friday morning, after four hours hugging porcelain I said no mas, and did a exit stage left. Foley woke up to a empty room, and I puked my way back to florida.So much for racing, another day.Charleston is a premier site, and it was so good to see my family after a year of darkness inside me. But I did get to test thursday, still hunting stock.

But I got one wish.

I wish your 20 mods were faster, come next weekend you'll find out.

Corey, come getcha some! :D

THATS WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT - Little birdie says premo has found his SOME :ph34r:

Tick tock ladies - Its Herbie Time B) B) B) B)

Happy Birthday rocket man. your right Randy,your always the fastest boat on the pond when your on your way home.

randy, i feel your pain. i recently spent 3 days in the hospital with kidney stones. too big to pass, too old/hard to ultrasound.....they had to go in with a lazer & camera (only 1 way in :eek: ) & destroy them. yeah, pukin' & driving ain't no fun, been there-done that. only pain i've ever had that literally took me to the ground. very, very few people in the world i would wish that on, & you **** sure aren't one of them ;) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back