Happy Birthday Mark

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Mark- hope its been a great day buddy. Thanks for all you do for us- its appreciated- esp the class sponsors last weekend without even being asked , you rock. Dinners on me and Georganna when you make it down here next time B)

Andy

Happy B-day my friend!!!...thank you for working with us and fast service....you have made a big diffenence in speed/acceleration with all our boats... ;)

Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday.

It was really just another day, but hopefully the celebration

will start this weekend weather permitting. Had a new 21 hydro

Out on the water two weeks ago going 86 MPH with an ABC 50 x 69

Propeller. Just did a few ABC 52 x 70's and hope to break 90 MPH

this weekend. Boat is set up for heat racing only. The hull is one of Niklas Edlund's

T-2's with a Wilson 35+ and a nice old Irwin S-Pipe. This is a AWESOME set up to

say the least. I would like to thank Jim and Niklas for all they do for me throughout

the year. It would be AMAZING to go 90+ MPH with a heat racing 21 hydro. Believe it

or not? The motor is still breaking in and the needle is still rich of course. You should

See this boat turn and accelerate. Hopefully I can persuade my wife to come film it

in action.

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!!!!! I am starting to warm up the workshop as well. Planning on building a slightly revised 12 outrigger to allow for some bigger props. Thanks for all the prop work. Mike and I always appreciate your input and workmanship. Jerry B.

Mark,

Happy belated Birthday!!! Looks like some of those props you were working on the morning of your birthday were mine!!!!...lol Thanks so much for all you do for us as well. They showed up Sat afternoon but I did not get a chance to try the props for 40 this weekend as our day was Sun for that boat and the weather went south after about 9:00am. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back