Happy Birthday Julian Conde

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the birthday wishes and your friendship (except dizzy dean) lol and I'm looking forward to coming back and do some racing ;-)

Joe W looking forward the voodoo race I'll see ya in TN.

whatever!!!!!
Dido!!!!!!!

Funny the first time I met ya you wandered in my garage with it on your side like Clint Eastwood.

You asked me if it bothered me and what did I say "WHATEVER"

Keep out of harms way buddy and hope you had a good one.

David

Julian happy B-day buddy!! it seems like the Twin 101 boys escaped the fall nats..u guys left Ralph alone...maybe cuz ur scared!! LOL!!!(only joking) :lol: lets have a full blown rematch at the orlando winternats...

Joe, Jose, Chuck, and you..Bring it on 2013 winternats

Brett thanks. we did not escape the fall nats we just have vacation plans my friend. theres no one scared lol instead of you doing flips now your going to entertain us doing somersaults lol..

unfortunately the only race im going to go is the Voodoo (which you should come) and the record trials that are in the same month in NOV this year i could have taken the vacation in OCT but i prefer to hang out with Carlo and the boys down south this year something new and different.. i will not be racing in 2013 i will be overseas the whole year so lucky for you guys you wont have to put up with me.. be safe gents

Julian

Julian happy B-day buddy!! it seems like the Twin 101 boys escaped the fall nats..u guys left Ralph alone...maybe cuz ur scared!! LOL!!!(only joking) :lol: lets have a full blown rematch at the orlando winternats...

Still a lot of racing to be done before this year is Over. Most hydro guys are entered in HOBART HYDRO MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!! Ralph will Bring All you Want to Charleston.... However I would like to know Details on Racing in Florida Winter Nats Jan 2013??

Still a lot of racing to be done before this year is Over. Most hydro guys are entered in HOBART HYDRO MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!! Ralph will Bring All you Want to Charleston.... However I would like to know Details on Racing in Florida Winter Nats Jan 2013??

Scaerd..!!!! No Brett Hardly...Aspecially YOU!!! :p But the need to do other things are much more of interest to me. I/we have committed to going to Carlo's in March.Wife wants to see New Orleans as much as I want to race and Experience Cajan.... Winternats are right after Xmas ....$$$ Enjoy Charleston....show us all how much you have Gained...!!! ;)

Julian, hope you had a great BD. Keep your head down and stay safe, like you really need to be reminded. BTW, we still need to meet up in Madison with the wife and your GFs for the regatta ;)

Latest posts

Back