Happy Birthday El Zorro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Dick !!

nvnvbc.jpg

fwszut.jpg

Hope you have a very Happy relaxing Birthday Dick. Thanks for all you do for this hobby. I know I speek for all that have ever got a product from you when I say your work is top notch!

TL

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I am reminded every day how thankful I am to have another birthday.To have as many friends as I have come to know in this wonderful hobby is truly a blessing. It is the people that keep me doing what I'm doing and as long as it's still fun I'll keep doing it. My rehab is coming along great with the rotator cuff surgery and I hope to get back in the shop sometime around Christmas to start cutting out fins and brackets. Enjoy Christmas and New Years with your families and I hope to see you all at a race next year.

Dick Tyndall

P.S.

Hey Foley, I really liked the picture at the bottom of your post. I closed my eyes and I could feel the bottom of the boat pounding on my knees and the spray coming off of the turn fin hitting the side of my helmet...........PRICELESS!

[P.S.

Hey Foley, I really liked the picture at the bottom of your post. I closed my eyes and I could feel the bottom of the boat pounding on my knees and the spray coming off of the turn fin hitting the side of my helmet...........PRICELESS! ]
Hell yeah ! That feeling and sound down the straight and into the corner engine screaming , prop digging looking for bite as you wait for the helmet faceshield to clear up enough so you can see where the hell you are going !!! :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to one of the best guys I know anywhere. You were my primary mentor 23 years ago when I started in this hobby and have guided me well over those years. John Bonanno helped me greatly as well. Throw John Finch and Kentley Porter into the mix and I had some of the best mentors on this planet. Hope you have many more BD's - I am just behind you!

Happy Birthday, Dick! Hope you had a great birthday. I echo what others have said, you're a true gentleman and great friend. Happy B-day and many more!!

Back