Happy Birthday Capt Ron

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

**** you got me thinking back tonight, we met back in 03 or so, and to this day I can blame you for the endless thousands of dollars I have poured into this sickness of a hobby ;) As you got me started back in the day when we all hung out on the 'Red Board' , countless 2hr phone calls about a setup or just shooting the breeze. You certainly didnt always rub everyone - (most people-lol) The right way, but you always stood firm in what you believed. Along the way you knocked down some BIG numbers and set World records, Chris and the gang grew right along to, and there I went off to nitro :rolleyes:

I think about you from time to time when I go to the lake, and always laugh- knowing you have a coffee stain on your new tee shirt and your smoking a cig. watching the slimer nitro boats run and shaking your head.

You may not be missed by all my friend, but rest assured your missed by this boater.

Semper Fi - Capt Ron , and Happy Birthday my dear friend. RIP

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Without Ron , we would have never met back then Doug- Sorry :p

One of a kind is an understatement , but a like able one of a kind if ya got it. Some fond memories come back from Blue Lake for sure, hanging out at the cabin with Buass, Fuller, Jerry , Chris H ect .... B)

Back