Happy Birthday Bill Britton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No !! Another year older !!

Happy Birthday Bill !!

Here's your present.... (yes, she has clothes on)

Musbabe.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday fingers......ya got enough new parts to go another 50! Make Nick your slave for the day. Missed ya last weekend, hope all is well.

Premo

Thanks guys! I know I haven't been on the site much lately but it is for a good reason. Bought a 76 Yamaha RD400 about a month ago and have started a frame off rebuild. Just getting the motor back from the builder. (Foley, Chuck say's hey!) Swingarm, rearsets, and chambers are due to be delivered this week. Gonna be heading to Deals Gap with it next year. I will pull the boats back out soon but right now I have a serious desire to get the bike finished.

Will look something like this when done.

JpWUu.jpg

Oh I know... :)

I had a Daytona Special when I was 17. **** thing was almost as much fun as sex. Almost... I trounced alot of Gpz 750's back in the day with that bike.

All I can say is when they hit the pipe they are just like a crack-head with money in their pocket!!!!!

/B

Thanks guys! I know I haven't been on the site much lately but it is for a good reason. Bought a 76 Yamaha RD400 about a month ago and have started a frame off rebuild. Just getting the motor back from the builder. (Foley, Chuck say's hey!) Swingarm, rearsets, and chambers are due to be delivered this week. Gonna be heading to Deals Gap with it next year. I will pull the boats back out soon but right now I have a serious desire to get the bike finished.

Will look something like this when done.

View attachment 50057
Happy birthday Bill ! Lower bars ...slicks !!

Back