Happy Birthday Aaron

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Brown

Happy Brithday Aaron Jounson. I hope it't a good one. I with I was young again.

DonB

Thanks Don, Yep finally old enought to get a beer........haha, Wish I was that young again. I will say until tonight I thought Turroni's had the best Long Island Ice Tea's in town, but we just came from Texas Road House and after having five of them there, I must declare, a tie........lol. Drove by the barn today, was gonna stop if I seen your truck, but didn't see you there. Thanks again.

Thanks Don, Yep finally old enought to get a beer........haha, Wish I was that young again. I will say until tonight I thought Turroni's had the best Long Island Ice Tea's in town, but we just came from Texas Road House and after having five of them there, I must declare, a tie........lol. Drove by the barn today, was gonna stop if I seen your truck, but didn't see you there. Thanks again.
Congrads my man, if you were as old as Don B you might understand his wish. As for me, I hope to be just like him when I grow old.

Gary

Back