• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/10th Scale Hull, plus radios and electric gear

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

For Sale:

All items below can be seen on my website with prices and descriptions underneath the photos:

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/64...411042686_ajnM5

-1/10th Scale Jones Hull: Sold!

-3 Astro Flight Armatures: $25 ea. or $65 for all. These are barely used and close to new condition. All are maintained to the best extent and are ready to be dropped into your Astro Flight 25 5 turn.

I am asking $25 ea. Or $65 for all and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight Speed Controller Model 207D: $50.00. The speed controller looks to be new and in great quality.

I am asking for $50.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-New in package Astro Flight Speed Controller Model 207D: $75.00. This speed controller is brand new still in original package.

I am asking for $75.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-550 Upgrade chip for 109 Lithium Poly Charger Version 2.0: $10.00. Upgrade micro chip for model 109 Lithium Charger.

This micro chip is easy to install. It plugs into the socket on your circuit board and upgrades your charger to the latest Software Version 2.0 released in March 2008. Remove the four screws which are holding the charger together. Flip the charger over into the gray tub. Use needle nose pliers to carefully remove (wiggle upwards) the old chip from its' socket and carefully press in the new chip. The small notch on the chip faces the middle of the charger, not the edge of the charger. If it goes in backwards no harm will be done, but you will see black squares on the display. You may use a Popsicle stick to guide in the feet and press gently. The new features:

1. Cell Count is Locked in as soon as battery is detected.

2. Time out is increased from 1 hour to 10 hours.

3. Amp Hours are increased for 9.5 to 95 amp hours.

4. Now you can charge large packs in parallel.

5. Discharge stops at 3.2 volts per cell.

6. Charging stops at 4.2 volts per cell.

I am asking for $10.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight brush set and motor fan: $15.00. Brand new motor fan and brush set for an Astro Flight.

I am asking for $15.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Brand New Astro Flight 25 5 turn: $100.00. Nothing else to say but never been out of the box.

I am asking for $100.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Used Astro Flight 25 5 turn: $70.00. The motor has some time on it but still in good shape.

I am asking for $70.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-2 Victory Speed Controllers, one new one used, 12-40 volt: $100.00. One is brand new and the other only has a little time left on it.

I am asking for $100.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Used Super Exces Aitronics Digital Stick Radio: $100.00. Sold!

-Used 4 channel Futaba digital proportional stick radio: $100.00. The radio works just fine and comes with a new receiver on channel 75.510 or also known as channel 66.

-Used 110D NiMh charger: $50.00. The charger is used but still works great.

I am asking for $50.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Used Astro Flight Lithium charger: $90.00. The charger is used but still works great.

I am asking for $90.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight Power Supply: $80.00. This item is used, but works great.

I am asking for $80.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Extreme V2 Li-polymer 5000mah 18.5V (5 cell pack) 25C cont/ 50C burst (125A cont/ 250A burst $200

I am asking for $200.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Li-polymer 5000mah 18.5V (5 cell) 25C cont/ 50C burst (125A cont/ 250A burst) $200

I am asking for $200.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Made change to listing, 1/10th scale hull is sold.

For Sale:All items below can be seen on my website with prices and descriptions underneath the photos:

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/64...411042686_ajnM5

-1/10th Scale Jones Hull: Sold!

-3 Astro Flight Armatures: $25 ea. or $65 for all. These are barely used and close to new condition. All are maintained to the best extent and are ready to be dropped into your Astro Flight 25 5 turn.

I am asking $25 ea. Or $65 for all and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight Speed Controller Model 207D: $50.00. The speed controller looks to be new and in great quality.

-New in package Astro Flight Speed Controller Model 207D: $75.00. This speed controller is brand new still in original package.

I am asking for $75.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-550 Upgrade chip for 109 Lithium Poly Charger Version 2.0: $10.00. Upgrade micro chip for model 109 Lithium Charger.

This micro chip is easy to install. It plugs into the socket on your circuit board and upgrades your charger to the latest Software Version 2.0 released in March 2008. Remove the four screws which are holding the charger together. Flip the charger over into the gray tub. Use needle nose pliers to carefully remove (wiggle upwards) the old chip from its' socket and carefully press in the new chip. The small notch on the chip faces the middle of the charger, not the edge of the charger. If it goes in backwards no harm will be done, but you will see black squares on the display. You may use a Popsicle stick to guide in the feet and press gently. The new features:

1. Cell Count is Locked in as soon as battery is detected.

2. Time out is increased from 1 hour to 10 hours.

3. Amp Hours are increased for 9.5 to 95 amp hours.

4. Now you can charge large packs in parallel.

5. Discharge stops at 3.2 volts per cell.

6. Charging stops at 4.2 volts per cell.

I am asking for $10.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight brush set and motor fan: $15.00. Brand new motor fan and brush set for an Astro Flight.

I am asking for $15.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Brand New Astro Flight 25 5 turn: $100.00. Nothing else to say but never been out of the box.

-Used Astro Flight 25 5 turn: $70.00. The motor has some time on it but still in good shape.

I am asking for $70.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-2 Victory Speed Controllers, one new one used, 12-40 volt: $100.00. One is brand new and the other only has a little time left on it.

-Used Super Exces Aitronics Digital Stick Radio: $100.00. The radio comes with brand new receiver on channel 2. Radio works perfect, just don’t need a backup radio at this time.

-Used 4 channel Futaba digital proportional stick radio: $100.00. The radio works just fine and comes with a new receiver on channel 75.510 or also known as channel 66.

-Used 110D NiMh charger: $50.00. The charger is used but still works great.

-Used Astro Flight Lithium charger: $90.00. The charger is used but still works great.

I am asking for $90.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Astro Flight Power Supply: $80.00. This item is used, but works great.

I am asking for $80.00 and of course am willing to hear for trades. For any questions please email me at [email protected].

-Extreme V2 Li-polymer 5000mah 18.5V (5 cell pack) 25C cont/ 50C burst (125A cont/ 250A burst $200

-Li-polymer 5000mah 18.5V (5 cell) 25C cont/ 50C burst (125A cont/ 250A burst) $200

The radio showed up today, and I'm very pleased. Thanks for the prompt shipping.

MG

Back