grim new stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people already were talking about it, new stuff from Mike Z was coming out.

Type in Grimracer under search at towerhobbies and have a look.

Wondering whats next.

Ronald.

I saw some handy drain plugs for fiberglass hulls and cowl latches in the Tower Hobby,

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMNK8&P=7 drain plug 1.35

these are the push to lock cowl latches grim had they now have the mounting bracket too.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMHB4&P=7 cowl locks 14.99
Here is what I have set up so far.

http://www.aquacraftmodels.com/accessories/index.html

Many more Grim accessories in the works:)

Have fun!

Russ

Russ, you need to do a little editing in there on one product,

AQUB9501 GrimRacer Slide Cowl Lock (2)

Designed for both electric and nitro boats, this waterproof blue lubricant — with specially formulated, “non sling” properties” — reduces friction and wear on flex cable and direct drive systems.

:)

Russ, you need to do a little editing in there on one product,

AQUB9501 GrimRacer Slide Cowl Lock (2)

Designed for both electric and nitro boats, this waterproof blue lubricant — with specially formulated, “non sling” properties” — reduces friction and wear on flex cable and direct drive systems.

:)
Yup, Those are pretty versitile Cowl Locks if they reduce Friction on your Flex Cable!! :eek:

No these are "Water proof " ballons.There is a difference you know !!

Hey it is good to see a genuin racer involved in devoloping common market products.I say good job Grim !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are not seeing the real benefit to the balloons..

RC boating sure...

Kids parties.. why not.

Rubbing in your hair and sticking to the wall.. its all good fun

BUT

Filled with helium and taking like Dennis Duck.. I mean Donald Duck.... Now we are talking. :p :D

Got yea Dennis.. take care bud.

Grimracer

You guys are not seeing the real benefit to the balloons..

RC boating sure...

Kids parties.. why not.

Rubbing in your hair and sticking to the wall.. its all good fun

BUT

Filled with helium and taking like Dennis Duck.. I mean Donald Duck.... Now we are talking. :p :D

Got yea Dennis.. take care bud.

Grimracer
good god grim, your name goes on everything! How about some grim servo tape? Super strong, hot off the rack of 3m manufacturing! :p Just messing with yah pal!

Maybe one day there'll be a line of Dennis Whitt stuff but we have to get you a snappy nickname first! :D

Forsure going to the gym is important to me. Just trying to get enought mass to burn fat has been an issure for me.. the move to Urbana has not been easy on the workouts eather. the new gym is a S hole and there is not such thing as a good one around here.

O well.. im hoping to re-group and get back some focus this summer.. Running is going OK but the work outs are slow.

Grim out

Yeah, I noticed at Toledo that you seemed to have "bulked up" a little plus gotten a tan.

I'm hitting the gym 3 times a week myself for physical therapy. It's a nice new 2-story building for therapy for babies to the old plus a regular membership place.

We have a good shot of "Girls on treadmills", better than "Girls on trampolines" any day, especially yeaterday. We old farts were waiting for one girl to pop the twins out of her sports bra! :eek:

:D Well I think Ron is feel'n Much Better Now!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup nuthin like a bounce'n set of TaTa's ;)

Mikie in bulk.....Hmmmmmmm maybe a new line of Grims power shakes :p

Ive been working out on the show runs with my Hawg, Mostly butt crunches from some hayseed pulling out in front of me with a farm truck at 60+ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kick her down and go around........

Cya,

Gener B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back