grim new stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forsure going to the gym is important to me. Just trying to get enought mass to burn fat has been an issure for me.. the move to Urbana has not been easy on the workouts eather. the new gym is a S hole and there is not such thing as a good one around here.

O well.. im hoping to re-group and get back some focus this summer.. Running is going OK but the work outs are slow.

Grim out
Mike

I remember you lifted those beers quite easily. Ask Gabe for the real "Mäß" from Germany, you then will get your work out .

Ronald :lol:

Grim, increase your protien intake. That is the only way to put on Mass for a skinny guy. Most all guys never eat enough protien, when you work out and don't have the protien available to build new muscle it chews into the old muscle and takes the protien from there to build on the muscles being worked out. That is one reason why Marathon runners are so skinny in all other areas.

Creatine will also help you retain water which hydrates the muscles and help with soreness and recovery. Creatine is passed through the body so you need it everyday, not just on workout days.

These two supliments are not DRUGS in anyway, both are found naturally in meat source, but by suplimenting them your just helping your body build bigger muscles.

My Exwife is a gym freak, you don't have to go to that extreme to do well but there are a few simple things that do help along the way. It is a lot easier to build a strong healthy body than a fast boat! B)

ps. Some of the protiens out taste great, some taste like mud, keep try different brands until you find one you like. I like Max's chocolate, 3 scoops protien, 5g creatine, 6 ice cubes, 1/2 cup milk in a blender till the ice is crushed! ;)

Thanks mike

Its tought to get enought protien with out overdoing the cals. I have tryed in the past one gram of protien per lb of weight and that can be tough to do. Next thing you know your taking in to much cals.

I have use protien shakes for some time, and Creatien, and it seems i had my best gains when using both. Thanks for the reminder.. The Biggest issue now is the move.. its taken the wind out of my sails and its tough to get back into focus.

I feel this year might be a washout.

ROCK ON BUD

Grim

Hey Grim I would have thought that all the time you spent with Bryon some of him would have rubbed off on you.

Sorry Bryon I just had to say that. :D :D

Back