Greensboro, NC IMPBA District 12 points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henrietta said:
Yes I'll be there and my dad (Larry Hibbert) will definitely be there also. He's still trying to get in touch w/Mike Tyson to see if he'll go as well. Looking forward to putting faces with some of the mudslingers, I mean fellow boaters that I've read on here!

106229[/snapback]

Henrietta,

Do you have any Older Sisters running D, E, or F Mono?? I need somebody to Whoop Up On Dang It!!!!!!!

:D

Scott Norris

106240[/snapback]

No I'm the oldest and we'll be too busy dancing apparently. :p

106252[/snapback]

Well, I might not have anybody to race with so maybe we'll all do some Line Dancing between the Heat Racing and the Smack Talking. :blink:

:p

Scott

I received a E-mail last nIght from Mike T.....He said his race flyer was sent yesterday!! With that said,I think that pretty much says that just about all the gas guys from ODMBA will be in Greensboro!!! :D :D :D :D :D

See ya.....

Mike

Mike Menter said:
I received a E-mail last nIght from Mike T.....He said his race flyer was sent yesterday!!  With that said,I think that pretty much says that just about  all the gas guys from ODMBA will be in Greensboro!!! :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
See ya.....

Mike

106265[/snapback]

That's Great To Hear Mike!! I hope ALL of you entered Open Offshore so maybe I'll have ONE Class to race in! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

:rolleyes:

Scott

Scott,

I think open offshore is the only gas class I didnt enter in!! Ohh well, Im sure there will be enough boats to run it!!

Will be good to see actuall faces being we have been shooting e-mails back and fourth!!

See ya...

Mike

Don Ferrette said:
Scooter12195 said:
Don Ferrette said:
Preston_Hall said:
OH BOY! DANCINGS GIRLS TOO!
106231[/snapback]

WOOOHOOOO!!! PANT!! PANT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

106255[/snapback]

Don he just said Dancing, not Lap Dancing. :p

106268[/snapback]

Oh. :huh: Thanks for the reality check. :p

106271[/snapback]

Sorry Don,

It's your fantasy, you can dream if ya want. :p Matter of fact, I think Lap Dances at District races for the winners is a Very Good Idea!! :eek: :rolleyes:

:p

Scott

Scott I think I made a mistake on the entry form the Open LSG Mono should have been Open Mono so you can run your nitro with the gas

Mike I will enter you in the LSG MONO and the Open Offshore if you want , I think you would want to run with all the other LSG boats that is going to be a big class :D

Mike Menter said:
Scott,  I think open offshore is the only gas class I didnt enter in!! Ohh well, Im sure there will be enough boats to run it!!

Will be good to see actuall faces being we have been shooting e-mails back and fourth!!

See ya...

Mike

106270[/snapback]

Well, maybe some of you gas guys need a good Pit Man?? I can throw a Boat in Reeeeeeellllllll Gooooooooooooooood. I do a fair job of Coaching ........... I mean Calling too.

;)

Scott

Mike Hemric said:
Scott I think I made a mistake on the entry form the Open LSG Mono should have been Open Mono so you can run your nitro with the gas
Mike I will enter you in the LSG MONO and  the Open Offshore if you want , I think you would want to run with all the other LSG boats that is going to be a big class :D

106273[/snapback]

Mike I'll run in whatever Class I can. Just Sign me up. I just want to race something. Hell I'll even race against Don's Twin if that's what it takes. B)

Scott

Henrietta said:
Yes I'll be there and my dad (Larry Hibbert) will definitely be there also. He's still trying to get in touch w/Mike Tyson to see if he'll go as well. Looking forward to putting faces with some of the mudslingers, I mean fellow boaters that I've read on here!

106229[/snapback]

Henrietta,

Do you have any Older Sisters running D, E, or F Mono?? I need somebody to Whoop Up On Dang It!!!!!!!

Scott Norris

106240[/snapback]

GO GET THEM GIRL!!! I saw you drive last Aug at ODMBA. You can whoop some of these guys. Since I do not run gas or monos that leaves me out. WHEW!! I do not need any more crow coming my way. Preston, Don and Kentley will NEVER let it be forgiven or forgotten. I can sleep tonight.

John Knight said:
Henrietta said:

106229[/snapback]

Henrietta,

Scott Norris

106240[/snapback]

GO GET THEM GIRL!!! I saw you drive last Aug at ODMBA. You can whoop some of these guys. Since I do not run gas or monos that leaves me out. WHEW!! I do not need any more crow coming my way. Preston, Don and Kentley will NEVER let it be forgiven or forgotten. I can sleep tonight.

106305[/snapback]

I would love to race but last year right after Dad put my lucky number "3" sticker on my boat (for Earnhardt of course) I flipped and sunk off bouy 6 during open water. So now I pit for Dad and cheer for Preston and my son. I'm still a nervous novice anyway so the water is safer! :D

I think I will like this race. There will be bigger rednecks than me attending. :lol: :lol:

"ONLY WINNERS GET LAP DANCES"

Yes, I know.

I will throw out my excuse now. My Hummingbird has yet to be assembled and the motor has never been run. But if I win there's gonna be more than the usual smack. ;)

Preston_Hall said:
I think I will like this race. There will be bigger rednecks than me attending.  :lol:   :lol:  

"ONLY WINNERS GET LAP DANCES"

Yes, I know.

I will throw out my excuse now. My Hummingbird has yet to be assembled and the motor has never been run. But if I win there's gonna be more than the usual smack.  ;)

106371[/snapback]

Oh the excuses are coming out already. But I understand. Don's 20 did not run in Atlanta. Mine is new, ran well at our race last month but did not run well this past Monday. I broke Ryan's good prop but have a fairly good one to replace it. Mike Byer's boat is new as well. Preston's is new and yet untested. Means that we may be on level ground with Don having the advantage of Andy getting his running. Just means we all will be having some fun! Henrietta will just keep us all straight.

Means that we may be on level ground with Don having the advantage of Andy getting his running.
If it comes back as good as last time then it shouldn't be a problem. :lol: FYI, Don's boat hasn't run all year either. :lol:

Oh the excuses are coming out already.
Stuff does happen. I don't mind eating crow. It just means I can dish it a little harder next time. ;)

Preston's is new and yet untested.
This particular boat, yes. But as to past history, 5 of 5 Hummingbird/Orlic combos running 78mph. I feel pretty good about it. B)

What classes are you going to offer on the September 25th race? I can visit my grandaughter in Holly Springs, NC and race too.

Bill Zuber

bzubee said:
What classes are you going to offer on the September 25th race?  I can visit my grandaughter in Holly Springs, NC and race too.
Bill Zuber

106391[/snapback]

Hi Bill,

From what I've seen the Prop Twisters are mostly a Gas Club with a few Nitro Riggers thrown in and then theres oddball me running Nitro Monos. I'll show up anywhere, anytime and race anybody. :p

Scott Norris

John Knight said:
...means that we may be on level ground with Don having the advantage of Andy getting his running.
106383[/snapback]

What? The boat always ran well, just not as fast as it should. But then again it was fast enough to lap you last year. :p

After Andy saw it run in Atlanta he said he wanted to take it back to CMD when he left. It now has new front sponson bottoms & rears, plus the rear winglets were angled too low creating too much downforce on the back of the boat, so they replaced those also. None of this was apparent to the eye until it go put on the build jigs at CMD. I need to break in new piston/sleeve this weekend so it will be ready. B)

Don Ferrette said:
John Knight said:
...means that we may be on level ground with Don having the advantage of Andy getting his running.
106383[/snapback]

What? The boat always ran well, just not as fast as it should. But then again it was fast enough to lap you last year. :p

After Andy saw it run in Atlanta he said he wanted to take it back to CMD when he left. It now has new front sponson bottoms & rears, plus the rear winglets were angled too low creating too much downforce on the back of the boat, so they replaced those also. None of this was apparent to the eye until it go put on the build jigs at CMD. I need to break in new piston/sleeve this weekend so it will be ready. B)

106422[/snapback]

That was last year with a different boat and engine. I have both new and hoping for much better results. If I don't get it I am sure everyone will know it.

Back