• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great Pipes for 7 Port Nova

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, yes I have the pipes in stock again Cost is still $65. Actually there are no secrets...remove the 3 screws and the whole muffler section comes off and you can see everything!

Yes it is the 50050.

GQ

looks like the S pipe to me.. just at first glance anyway.. I have an S pipe with a stinger and it's still pretty loud.

I have never run one without the muffled, so I have no idea how loud it will be (yes the S pipes are very loud!!!). These pipes run better and faster on my boats than the S pipe and are super quiet.

I cant wait to hear how Rodney's runs.

GQ

Anthony, the cones are not similar to an S-Pipe at all. That was the first thing I did, was lay them next to each other. The S-Pipes rear cone is shorter, and has much more angle. Also the band is much smaller on the S pipe.

And yes, its LOUD the way I have it in the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been running the 50050 pipe with the muffler removed in a friends mono for about a year, and it is easily the best pipe we've tried in that boat (and we've tried a bunch of pipes in it). Thats with a GO 7 port motor.

With the muffler, it's one heavy tuned pipe! Without, not so bad, but is harsh on the ears! Under our dB limit here but wouldn't be NAVIGA legal.

a for 21 pipes, i have been runing a nova 50050 muffled pipe with the canestar removed just like rodneys pic, fo nearly a year now with awsome results in my speedmaster mono powerd by a nova bonito, , definately the way to go, will try in my new jae soon and should be awsome aswell cheers jase,, just a thought i also have done the same to a cmb muffled ls pipe with very similar results , just added a stinger to the end of pipe about 4 inches long , works well on my 21 monos indeed,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, yes I have the pipes in stock again Cost is still $65. Actually there are no secrets...remove the 3 screws and the whole muffler section comes off and you can see everything!

Yes it is the 50050.

GQ
Hi Glenn,

Just out of interest, how much would you charge for ones of these with shipping to the UK?

Martin

Yes it is the 50050.

GQ
Hi Glenn,

Just out of interest, how much would you charge for ones of these with shipping to the UK?

Martin
Martin, let me check on the shipping cost. I generally ship USPS Priority mail with insurance, is that OK?

Thanks!

GQ

Glenn,

I would like one of the 21 muffled pipes as well. If you will PM total I will send funds. Thanks.

Yes it is the 50050.

GQ
Hi Glenn,

Martin
Martin, let me check on the shipping cost. I generally ship USPS Priority mail with insurance, is that OK?

Thanks!

GQ
What evers best for you :)

At this point, I haven't seen anything the runs better than the Nova muffled pipe. I set the NAMBA A hydro heat record earlier this year with it, then Kelly borrowed my boat and won A hydro at the NAMBA Nats.

It's a little heavy, but it's incredibly easy to tune and makes loads of power. Quiet is nice too, you can have a conversation with your pit man while it running on the table.

I have a question. Why cut the muffler off?

DSCF6749.JPG

Brian, I cut the muffler off because I like to be able to hear my boats RPM. I use it as a tuning tool. AND, I couldnt not get over the weight and look of the pipe. I just dont like mufflers.

Yes it is the 50050.

GQ
Hi Glenn,

Martin
Martin, the USPS Priority mail is very expensive...about $42. USPS first class with no insurance is much better, about $15.

Total of pipe with first class shipping (no insurance) is $80.

Thanks!

GQ

Back