Graphics Orders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok guys I'm spending all this week on boat graphics and then I will be a little scarce until around the first of June. I might be back earlier but that's a worst case date. I've only got a couple on the board then I'm going to be on baby watch as my better half is due with a girl on the 21st but got a feeling she's gonna be a little earlier than that. Then my 40th Birthday is the 27th and I'll probably be to sleepy to party but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I'll definitely be back at it until mid July when Football cranks up.

You can still shoot me an order via email but just know I might not get to it until after I get back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on the little one. to come :)

Thanks Mike

Lost a day today because she went to the doc for routine appt and doc put her in the hospital due to high blood pressure. She was diagnosed with a condition called pre-eclampsia which can cause seizures. Only thing that can fix it is the birth of the baby. I ran across a couple of cases of it when I was a medic and it can get a little dicey. She's supposed to have a c-section anyway but we may have to do it early.

Just a reminder... I'm looking forward to mine as well :)
Not to get you all upset, but I think he has some more important things on his plate right now with the coming birth of his child and the health of his wife. I have been waiting since Sept. for mine, but I am more than willing to wait considering the circumstances.

Joe yours are on the way

15 orders have left including 3 to OZ yesterday and today so watch your mailboxes.

Jeff and Kevin are the remaining two. Jeff I'll do yours first since I have to do some drawing on Kevin's still.

Bob yours is boxed and will go out Monday. I posted that before I left for the Post Office. The **** APC decided to shut down on me with a couple left to send. Glenn your Pak is done but you need to call me about the other.

Bob yours is boxed and will go out Monday. I posted that before I left for the Post Office. The **** APC decided to shut down on me with a couple left to send. Glenn your Pak is done but you need to call me about the other.
Mikey, I really appreciate your hardwork during a trying time. Thanks bud, Bob

Hey Mike, just checking to see if maybe my Circus decals were in the sets that shipped out or were about to ship. Thanks

Jeff Lee

It's a good thing I have pink scale boats because I'm going to need to build another one for my baby girl that got here Wednesday night. 9lbs 1oz and she already has her mama convinced she's gonna be daddy's girl. Gotta split because I'm bringing them both home today. I'll be back in the office a bit next week.

It's a good thing I have pink scale boats because I'm going to need to build another one for my baby girl that got here Wednesday night. 9lbs 1oz and she already has her mama convinced she's gonna be daddy's girl. Gotta split because I'm bringing them both home today. I'll be back in the office a bit next week.
Fantastic! Congratulations!!!!

Back