Go 18 engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
I am posting this question here in there RTR forum to see if there is any interest in the Go .18 rear exhaust pull start engine. Because you guy's would be the ones that would be buying them. So if there is an interest in them I will get some with my next order. I think they will sell for right about $65 bucks.

Here are the specs on them.

Model # MR1800-P80HOS

Contents 2.95cc

Maximum Power 1.80hp

R.P.M 38.000rpm

Practical Range 6.000/49.000rpm

Bore/Stroke 16.20mm/14.25mm

Ports 3

Crankshaft 12mm OS

Carburetor 7mm

Glow Plug Type Standard

Exhaust Type Rear

Last edited by a moderator:
mark,,,you could count me in for two...,,, gonna need them for a twin project....if this does happen,,,,,when do you think the order would be placed?? just so i have a rough idea....

alden

u betch ya billy.... price is right my man,,,,some button and timing work they should come alive well.....gotta love cheap power...lol...i know i do!!!.........lol...

ac

I will be placing an order in about a month. If there is enough interest, which I think there will be. I will get some of them.

now let me ask you this mark,,,, if indeed there ISNT enough interest,,is there any way to just get a few,?? or do you have to fill a minimum??? just figured i would put that out there...

ac

Yes I can order just a couple of them. But it will be about a month before I can order them.

I am packing one if those creatures with the side exhaust now in my Vegas....tweaking and tunning it....will try to do Vids tommorow.....

I have both the side and rear exhaust GO .18's. Yes Alden with button and timing work they come alive. There is a vid on youtube under Socco72 that shows my side port running my mod. Vegas. I haven't modded my rear exhaust port engine yet but I see it in it's future...LOL

There is a guy I know...Adam...goes by Amax on other forums who modifies the engines. He has a lot of experience with them, and that is what is in my Vegas now....SHE SCREAMS!!!!! And moves...FAST!!!!

have a vid??? i would like to see that side exhaust go in action... your friend,,, what is he doing for mods to them??

ac

Guys I checked on my price for the engines today with Go. They would cost a bit more than I stated earlier. The cheapest I could sell them would be $65.00 plus shipping. If that still sounds like a far price for you guy's I will get some. Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

i still think it is a fair price,,,,, but,,,,, i will have to reneg on my offer at this time... sorry mark..........

alden

Can you get the side exhaust engines?
Yes, but I think that the rear exhaust engines perform better.

Guys, If I can get at least ten engines prepaid I will put an order in for the rear exhaust engines and I will ship them free. Same goes for the side exhaust engines. If you would like in on this please email me at the address in my signature. I will then make a post stating who is in on it and for how many engines. I will be ordering them the second week of January if this works.

Thank you,

Mark, see if you cant get the price in the first post changed to 65.00. just less confusion my friend :D

Latest posts

Back