GMorty gas foot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I just had to start a new topic on this lower unit. Me and my brother ordered 2 of these foots from this Guy Greg from down under and we recieved our order yesterday and let me tell you guys some thing if you are even thinking about building one these gas tunnels and I hope alot of you outboard guys are get in touch with Greg.

Reason #1

custormer service - I wrote Greg at least one a week maybe twice some weeks the man never hessistated to write back and answer any questions I had.

Reason #2

Product - I know these gas out boards are farelly new to the U.S but they have been running some time in othger parts of the world and Greg has foots on several boats in several parts of the world and now he has 2 more here in the U.S The craftman ship of these lower units is phenominal you almost have to see it to belive it. Now I am sure that the Lawless units are nice but They are gonna be hard press to be as nice as the ozzi units. We will have Mitch's boat together for the tunnel race in Charlstone but probably will not race it do to lack of set up time.

Reason #3

It was as easy to order and get these foots from Greg than if we had ordered from Tower hobbies or any local hobbie shop. You write him you place your order you Pay Pal him and in about 4 to 6 days depending if he has foots complete you get your order and the price was incredible I will let you get with him on Pricing.

The moral to my story if you are building a gasser tunnle get with G MOrty here on I.W and he will hook you up with what I think is a piece of art for a lower unit.

Hi Tony!!!

I kno wit's you since Mitch wouldn't brag on himself??LOL!!! I ain't gonna be ready for Charleston either!! But I think we can get a challenge match made for Cordele!! I can get my $hit together by then?? Yep that sounds good!

Later!!

Pat

Hi Tony!!!I kno wit's you since Mitch wouldn't brag on himself??LOL!!! I ain't gonna be ready for Charleston either!! But I think we can get a challenge match made for Cordele!! I can get my $hit together by then?? Yep that sounds good!

Later!!

Pat
is there a link or a contact for him. Like to see pics of it. Thanks

Hi Tony!!!I kno wit's you since Mitch wouldn't brag on himself??LOL!!! I ain't gonna be ready for Charleston either!! But I think we can get a challenge match made for Cordele!! I can get my $hit together by then?? Yep that sounds good!

Later!!

Pat

JetHead2 you can reach Greg at [email protected] give him a ring and he can send you all the info you need including pics.

Later!!

Pat

JetHead2 you can reach Greg at [email protected] give him a ring and he can send you all the info you need including pics.
Greg also has pics in his Coppermine gallery:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...=184&pos=15

Later!!

Pat

Greg also has pics in his Coppermine gallery:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...=184&pos=15

Thanks Walter

Gator,

agree with all that you've said. I have a gmorty drive as well, and mate it's a nice bit of gear.

I also know Greg, and I'm sure 100% that he will look after anyone should they decide to purchase one of his legs.

Well done Greg

Gino

hey mate i am looking at buying one of these boats and jest wondering what price the leg would cost me. and if any one has got any videos of gas out boeds to post them up lets get it started ye ye

Last edited by a moderator:
Back