glow drivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

:) I'm in the market for a new portable glow plug driver. Are there any that work better than others? There are a lot of choices out there. Just looking for opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

:) I like McDaniel NI-STARTER torque wrench with read meter built by Sonic-tronics . it is very good high quality and most populars than Dubro glow drive because Dubro is very easy worn out grip teeth touch onto glow plug( pops out off) . Thats why! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I'm in the market for a new portable glow plug driver. Are there any that work better than others? There are a lot of choices out there. Just looking for opinions.
Thanks in advance.

Andrew
Andrew, this is just personal preference but I like the Radio South unit because it automatically adjusts the output based on the plug's needs.

Charles,

I have them in stock,Eric is a good friend of mine. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Charles,

They are $59.00 and they are something like a Radio South unit,but I think it is the best on the market.

Eric should read this soon and post some pictures,I haven't learned that on here yet.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Charles,

I have them in stock,Eric is a good friend of mine. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Hey Mark,

Tracy Dolphin here. I have been trying to get in contact with Eric for a while now. I am hosting his website, but we have not put any content on it. Also. Can you shoot me an email. I would like to get one of Eric glow drivers. Can you have Eric give me a call or email me.

Thanks

Back