• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of hobby... Ton of stuff for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale P

Hey guys, I'm getting out of the hobby for a while and I am getting rid of a bunch of gear. The auctions end Sunday night so check it out.

E-bay

I will be more than happy to combine shipping if you win more than one item. I will not end the auctions early, but feel free to E-Mail me for any questions.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking! Dale P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm getting out of the hobby for a while and I am getting rid of a bunch of gear. The auctions end Sunday night so check it out.E-bay

I will be more than happy to combine shipping if you win more than one item. I will not end the auctions early, but feel free to E-Mail me for any questions.

[email protected]

One hour left!!!

Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm getting out of the hobby for a while and I am getting rid of a bunch of gear. The auctions end Sunday night so check it out.E-bay

[email protected]

HI, WENT ON E-BAY COULD NOT FIND? COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE? THANKS,MIKE.

[email protected]

HI, WENT ON E-BAY COULD NOT FIND? COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE? THANKS,MIKE.
mike, what i say about people not reading the posts, ENDS SUNDAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Back