• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Get ya out of a pinch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Racers,

I have been under the gun in the past to get a motor rebuilt in time for a race and I have found this to be a good option.

Go to..

http://www.towerhobbies.com

To the left is a shop by brand link, click it..

Click O and this will take you to a listing of all product lines that start with the letter O

At the top of the page is the OS product list

Click in the OS list " RC/Engine Bearings "

You will see a large list of OS bearings. Click on a - the bearing you are looking at and near the bottom there is a description as to the size of the bearing.

Just a hopeful helpful hint..

Grim

Good stuff. Another path I've used for OS parts from Tower is:

Begin by clicking on R/C Parts Superstore.

Then scroll down to OS and click on Glow Fuel Engines

Scroll/page through this list until you find the engine you want and click on it. This will show a good list of the parts for that engine, and includes parts for many discontinued engines.

If you want quality bearings at a great price, let your fingers do the walking. Look up your local bearing dealer, give him(or her) the bearing or the dimensions, and tell them the application. They can get you any kind of bearing you want.

Back