GEN III flow meter from Boris Mazor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

New butch of GEN III flow meter from Boris Mazor are ready for immediately shipping.

I have several flow meter waiting for customers.

I decide to do outfit flow meter, that come with LIPO 11.1V battery, LIPO charger/balancer and battery monitor. The new version have charging terminals, connector for balancer/charger.

This version of flow meter do not needs calibration and has much longer run time (200-300 min) and more sensitive to weather condition. The LIPO battery keeps charge for several month and battery monitor show how much charge you have.

Cost of new flow meter is $190.00 shipped within USA.

International shipping extra $15 (Canada), $25 (Australia)

GEN III Flow meter outfit 1 web.jpg

GEN III Flow meter outfit web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris I sent you a PM earlier today before checking the for sale forum. I'll take one. Is Pay Pal ok?

I am new here! What are they for?

Gilbert
Hi, Gilbert! The flow meter is tool for tuning nitro engine needle settings.

I guess You run gas engines only. So flow meter will be useless for you. Check my posts on Jim's RC boat doc. You can find something interesting for gas boats. Thanks. Boris

New butch of GEN III flow meter from Boris Mazor are ready for immediately shipping.

I decide to do outfit flow meter, that come with LIPO 11.1V battery, LIPO charger/balancer and battery monitor. The new version have charging terminals, connector for balancer/charger.

This version of flow meter do not needs calibration and has much longer run time (200-300 min) and more sensitive to weather condition. The LIPO battery keeps charge for several month and battery monitor show how much charge you have.

I bought mine last December and I have not have to charge it yet. Great tool.
cool.gif

Hey Boris.... I see you are getting fancy with the lipo batteries. I still like mine with the metal hydride batteries. Works great. I just wish I would not have waited so long to get one. I hope you and your wife are doing OK. I have to come back to Memphis and drink some more cognac with you. Jim Fullmer

Hey Boris.... I see you are getting fancy with the lipo batteries. I still like mine with the metal hydride batteries. Works great. I just wish I would not have waited so long to get one. I hope you and your wife are doing OK. I have to come back to Memphis and drink some more cognac with you. Jim Fullmer
Hi, Jim! I'll glad to see you again! LIPO and everything else waiting on you. Boris

This version of flow meter do not needs calibration and has much longer run time (200-300 min) and more sensitive to weather condition.

What makes this happen?

Thanks,

Mike Caruso

This version of flow meter do not needs calibration and has much longer run time (200-300 min) and more sensitive to weather condition.

What makes this happen?

Thanks,

Mike Caruso
Hi, Mike! This is a top secret of my design! Do not share it to public!
ph34r.gif

1. If you not calibrate flow meter to get start reading to 300 mm Hg when air condition changed you can use reading of needle you already got before. You reading will be the same or very close. This came from boaters.

2. I change the air pump, voltage regulator and battery! Hi efficiency (95% vs 50%) regulator, new air pump and LIPO 11.1 V 1.3-1.5 Ah battery make run time up to 300 min. The LIPO has more juice than 7.2 V NiMH

Thanks! Boris

What makes this happen?

Thanks,

Mike Caruso
Hi, Mike! Are you interesting to get flow meter? This is no risk - 30 days money (less shipping fee) back and no questions to ask.

Thanks. Boris

What makes this happen?

Thanks,

Mike Caruso
Hi, Mike! Are you interesting to get flow meter? This is no risk - 30 days money (less shipping fee) back and no questions to ask.

Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, I have one I bought from you last year and love it. Helped by saving me time from the workshop to running on the water. Just wondering if I should get the upgrade?

Thanks

Mike Caruso

What makes this happen?

Thanks,

Mike Caruso

Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, I have one I bought from you last year and love it. Helped by saving me time from the workshop to running on the water. Just wondering if I should get the upgrade?

Thanks

Mike Caruso
Hi, Mike! I'm glad that upgrade is possible for a reasonable price $75. I have everything in my hands to do it now.

You will get a new life for your flow meter. I'll change the voltage regulator, battery and bypass assembly. Also I'll include the LIPO charger/balancer and battery monitor. Upgraded flow meter deliver more air flow, so you numbers will be higher. I will send you chart to convert numbers. If you send me flow meter Monday, by Saturday you can get it back

Thanks. Boris

Only one flow meter left from this butch.

I'll start new butch by the end of June and it\they are will be ready fr shipping late July. Please call for reservation. Thanks. Boris

I just wanted to leave some good feedback where good feeback is due. I have used a Boris Mazor flow meter for a few years now with much sucess. I recently had some issues with the flow meter (which was my mistake, not anything in his design) and Boris fixed it with a very fast return time. I am very pleased and will tell everyone here or at the race site to get one of these, it is worth it!

Only one flow meter left from this butch.

I'll start new butch by the end of June and it\they are will be ready fr shipping late July. Please call for reservation. Thanks. Boris
The new butch of flow meters will be ready for shipping around July, 4. Thanks. Boris

Back