• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GEN III flow meter from Boris Mazor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

Hi, Boaters! I have 4 GEN III flow meters with 11.1 V LIPO battery, battery charger and digital battery monitor (total $190.00 shipped) ready to send out. Merry Christmas. Boris

Got my flow meter today...what a work of art!!! thank you boris

Bob Kensill
Hi, Bob! Thanks for admiring my job. Please post your settings on IW forum to help boaters and me to make chart of settings for GEN III flow meter as I did for older version. Boris

Got my flow meter today...what a work of art!!! thank you boris

Bob Kensill
Hi, Bob! Thanks for admiring my job. Please post your settings on IW forum to help boaters and me to make chart of settings for GEN III flow meter as I did for older version. Boris
I start a new butch of GEN III flow meters. this butch will have 1500 mAh LIPO battery for longer run time.The first flow meter will be ready to ship next week. Place you order. Thanks. Boris

Hi, Boaters! I have 4 GEN III flow meters with 11.1 V LIPO battery, battery charger and digital battery monitor (total $190.00 shipped) ready to send out. Merry Christmas. Boris
Boris I need a GEN III FLOW METER This weekend. Can you E mail me & let me know If I can get with you this weekend to pick one up??? Joe Warren [email protected]

hi boris,

kevin here from brisbane queensland australia 4503 can you price sending me one,i have one of your older ones,but will take a new gen 111 one.when you are ready to ship i will give you my address,also need 2 of your flywheels.

thanks kevin.

hi boris,

kevin here from brisbane queensland australia 4503 can you price sending me one,i have one of your older ones,but will take a new gen 111 one.when you are ready to ship i will give you my address,also need 2 of your flywheels.

thanks kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I have GEN III flow meter ready to ship now. Total cost is $213.00. The starter pulleys I sent for anodizing and they will be ready in a week. The cost of two pulleys is $ 44.00. You can send PAYPAL to my e-mail address. Thank. Boris

Boris I have a flow meter 2nd version and I would like to upgrade are you willing to grade my version ?Please let me know Jerry
No problem! Send your flow meter Monday April 12 along with $75 check and you will get it back by Friday April 16. Thanks. Boris

Con graduations! :D :D :D

Doug Click won at the 2010 IMPBA International Regatta 50% of a GEN III flow meter.

I will FedEx it to him tomorrow. Good Luck! :D :D Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Con graduations! :D :D :D

Doug Click won at the 2010 IMPBA International Regatta 50% of a GEN III flow meter.

I will FedEx it to him tomorrow. Good Luck! :D :D Boris
Only one flow meter left ! The next butch of BM GEN III flow meters will be ready to ship by the middle of September. Thank you boaters for support me in RC boat hobby! Boris

Hi, Nitro Lowers! Should I bring a few flow meters to Durant, MS Septermber 17-19 race for sale price $180. Please e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Boaters! If you would like to get GEN III flow meter before Christmas, please let me know. I have to finish 3 flow meters this month. Thanks. Boris

Hi, Boaters! If you would like to get GEN III flow meter before Christmas, please let me know. I have to finish 3 flow meters this month. Thanks. Boris
I'd like to have one but it does not need to be before Christmas. I can paypal any time. let me know.

Mike

I'd like to have one but it does not need to be before Christmas. I can paypal any time. let me know.

Mike
Please shoot me your mailing address. I'll let you know when Flow meter will be ready. Thanks . Boris

Back