GEN-4M flow meters for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Boris, do your gen 2 flowmeters compensate for air density like the gen 4 models do?

Hello Boris I have decided to just purchase a new gen 4 from you instead. I don't think I need a charger from you as i already have a charger that can do everything. What would be the cost and what is your PayPal address?

Thank you,

Brian Neumann

Hello Boris I have decided to just purchase a new gen 4 from you instead. I don't think I need a charger from you as i already have a charger that can do everything. What would be the cost and what is your PayPal address?

Thank you,

Brian Neumann
The cost of GEN-4m flow meter is $195 (shipped). My PayPal is my email address in a signature. Send as friend and family. Tnanks. Boris

Hi Boris I just sent you $195.00 as friends and family. My address is;

Brian Neumann

37153 Tricia Drive

Sterling Heights, MI 48310

Boris,

So does $85.00 cover the whole upgrade from Gen-2 to Gen-4?

I would like the upgrade if possible.

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

Boris,

So does $85.00 cover the whole upgrade from Gen-2 to Gen-4?

I would like the upgrade if possible.

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund
I already upgrade a few GEN-2 to GEN-4m for this price. It is cover my expenses if not need to replace major components. I'll let you know upon inspection. Boris

Boris,

I will send my Gen-2 to you for and upgrade this week.

Do you have any big meters in stock?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris, do you still have any gen 4 ready? I'll be using on 21's and up to a 67. Thanks, Henry

Boris, just sent payment by pay pal. Please ship to:

Henry Taylor

4851 Medway Hall Pl.

Jacksonville, Fl. 32225

Thanks, Henry

Boris, just sent payment by pay pal. Please ship to:

Henry Taylor

4851 Medway Hall Pl.

Jacksonville, Fl. 32225

Thanks, Henry
Thanks, Henry! It is too late today I will ship the flow meter July, 5 (HOLIDAYS). Boris

Hi Boris,

I am looking for your latest generation flow meter, do you have one for sale? For size .21 to .90

Sorry I sent a PM , did not see that in your first post until it was to late.....

Thanks

Matt Krieger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back